Cards Based Off of Konami Games

If this doesn't belong here, then by all means, please move it. Thanks in advance.

I know that there are Yugioh cards based off of the Gradius and Goemon series. But do you think there will be a possibility that they make more cards based off of different Konami games, like Contra or Castlevania (I highly doubt the Vampires count.)?

If this doesn't belong here' date=' then by all means, please move it. Thanks in advance.

I know that there are Yugioh cards based off of the Gradius and Goemon series. But do you think there will be a possibility that they make more cards based off of different Konami games, like Contra or Castlevania (I highly doubt the Vampires count.)?

[/quote']

Well...that would be cool...but their is a resemblance in a yugioh monster that was from the nintendo era that was not from konami...Celtic Guardian and LINK!!!! Just kidding. That would really be cool though.

Contra would be awesome, but the stupid UDE would probably edit the guns out.

It was UDE who edited the english image cards right?

Also, I think they should make some cards that aren't from games from Konami.

I would like to see the 2 forms (Machine and Soul) of Giygas from Earthbound to be made in a Yu-Gi-Oh card :twisted: (which is owned by Nintendo BTW)

Image how awesome that would be.

And it might be possible, because they often work with Nintendo together. Although they still have to make various contracts just to make it.

Also' date='

Koitsu

Doitsu

Aitsu

Soitsu

Those 4 cards are based on Konami's Twinbee series. Also, does anyone think that "Blue Thunder T-45" card has a resemblance to the Ship you use in Super R-Type? O_O

[/quote']

Actually, it's Thunder Cross: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Trivia:Blue_Thunder_T-45

Also, you can't forget Space Mambo and Ducker, every Gradius lovers favourite cannon fodder.

You can't miss Ryukokki and Getsu Fuhma too.

Also' date='

Koitsu

Doitsu

Aitsu

Soitsu

Those 4 cards are based on Konami's Twinbee series. Also, does anyone think that "Blue Thunder T-45" card has a resemblance to the Ship you use in Super R-Type? O_O

[/quote']

ain't they from parodius??

Also' date='

Koitsu

Doitsu

Aitsu

Soitsu

[/quote']

ain't they from parodius??

Yes. I forgot about that. But i've seen them in Twinbee too.

i doubt. because the stupid UDE policy of "no guns no cannons" on the TCG cards...

TEE has guns in it.

TEE has high-tech lasers that can only stun people.

And look like Dildos at that....

Sorry for the inappropriate dialog...

Archived