Your favorite strategy

I have worked this out in my head:

If you have an Raging Flame Spirit on the field, pop out Gravity Bind, Raging can attack directly and when it does, it's ATK is risen by 1000 points, if you have attacked with it by 3 times, it's difficult to destroy

Three Solemn Wishes and a Card Trader. You gain 1500 Life Points, put the card in your deck again, and draw again for 1500 Life Points. You just gained 3000 Life Points at the start of your turn. I run two Solemn Wishes in my deck so I only get 2000 at the most. I had 3, but 4 continuous cards on the field can be a hassle.

If you have an Raging Flame Spirit on the field' date=' pop out Gravity Bind, Raging can attack directly and when it does, it's ATK is risen by 1000 points, if you have attacked with it by 3 times, it's difficult to destroy

[/quote']

I've got that combo XD

Also to get my sprite up to 3100 in one turn, I activate double attack so I can dtich any card to make it attack twice (2100) then pyro clock of destiny, the next turn allows it to attack again (3100)

In your face Blue eyes White Dragon...

I like having these cards on the field:

Wall of Revealing Light, Bad Reaction to Simochi, Eye of Truth, Snatch Steal. A little Brain Jacker never hurt either. :P

You do the math.

Your opponent will get 500 points/turn because of Brain Jacker, 1000 points/turn because of Snatch Steal, and if your opponent has a spell card in his/her hand, another 1000 points. Just salt a little Bad Reaction over it, and what do you get?

Maybe a couple accidental destroyings of Burning Algae, Stray Asmodian, and playing Rain of Mercy can't hurt. Hey, why not some Upstart Goblin? Hee hee hee. That strategy is so overdone.

If you have an Raging Flame Spirit on the field' date=' pop out Gravity Bind, Raging can attack directly and when it does, it's ATK is risen by 1000 points, if you have attacked with it by 3 times, it's difficult to destroy

[/quote']

I've got that combo XD

Also to get my sprite up to 3100 in one turn, I activate double attack so I can dtich any card to make it attack twice (2100) then pyro clock of destiny, the next turn allows it to attack again (3100)

In your face Blue eyes White Dragon...

I have an Raging Flame Spirit

Question: Can you use 2 Double Attacks on Raging Flame Spirit?

The second Double Attack I don't think does any good' date=' because your monster can already attack twice. Double Attack suggests that your monster can attack twice, so a second one means that you can still attack twice.

[/quote']

I meant that just to get Raging Flame Spirit stronger

• 2 weeks later...

Archived