My Virus Cards

RodExe

This cards are based in an contagious desease which mutates and becomes a plague and spreads through the world eradicating most of the human civilization and some kind of animals. Then after X years creatures develop inmunity to the disease and then it's dicovered that is actually a vitamin with weird side effects on terrestrial mammals but that enhances plant growing. Civilization is restored and develops alongside nature. XD

36688sk9.jpg

36688wc8.jpg

36688xo0.jpg

36688iv3.jpg

36688sp6.jpg

36688qu3.jpg

36688sm3.jpg

I don't own any of the images above.

Special thanks to (in order)(deviantART IDs): hizuki24, RyannaSilverthorn, Nefis, shirotsuki, LordCheetah, 21_0 and cardiganal.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It took me a lot of time finding all those pictures, in fact the whole virus idea came to my head after I had almost all the pictures above. The last one was a pain in the ass!!! I searched for hours! Then I gave up and like 3 days later I found it accidentally. XD Isn't luck a complete b*tch?!

• 2 weeks later...

By the way the way, the spell cards can only be activated after the preceding card was activated sucessfully, it doesn't mean they have to be on the field. I think this make this cards better than the F.I.N.A.L cards, cause if one is destroyed all are destroyed, and mine doesn't need to fill your Spell/Trap zones. ^_^

3rd phase: you mean tributed for Tribute Summon or what?

Anyway' date=' 9.9/10. Very original.

[/quote']

I mean that if the opnt tribute the monster to summon anything else (including multiple monsters, Example: Valkyrion the Magna Warrior effect) the summoned monsters get the virus.

Archived