Dragonic Hoarder NOW A MINI SET!

J-Max

[align=center]Well I was asked to make a Dragon Synchro for a contest but I had to go 1 step further. It had to be cute, lol. Enjoy :)

48078sl1.jpg

Pocket Dragon Spike

1 Tuner monster + 1 Dragon-Type monster

During each of your Draw Phases, you can discard the card you draw to add 2 Strawberry Counters to this card. By removing 4 Strawberry Counters from this card, you can look at your opponent's hand, select 1 Monster Card, and send it to the Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, gain 500 Life Points for each Strawberry Counter on this card.

48078ma3.jpg

http://raimyu.deviantart.com/art/Strawberry-Princess-62330484

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can add 1 Strawberry Counter to 1 monster on the field. If you use this effect this card cannot attack this turn. By removing 3 Strawberry Counters from this card, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.[/align]

k, I think you have just 1 mistake (not sure) Tuner should be "Tuner" with the " ".

Also I think the pic doesn't goes well with the level and ATK of the monster, it looks more like a level 3 or lower monster.

But everything else is perfect. XD.

9/10

I entered it for Lazerman's Ultimate contest as well but got a lower scorer then most due to it not and I quote "Lowering the ATK of Monsters in the Opponent's hand" Don't worry I know i'm in yours ryan :)

And la, thanks for the advice. I had to find a good effect to go with my "Strawberry Hoarder" :P

k' date=' I think you have just 1 mistake (not sure) Tuner should be "Tuner" with the " ".

[/quote']

No, Tuner does not go in quotes. It's like Gemini, Toon, or Union, none of which need quotes.

Sweet card, J. I like the Strawberry Counters :P

overall - 13.57/13.69 ^_^

Archived