Most Overrated Cards

Im sure theres plenty of them

Your overated cards might be a crad used in every suel youve seen, or just ones you dont like

These two cards Kanan the Swordmistress and Firewing Pegasus are i reckon the most overated cards

Ok, these cards are Illegal due to not being issued by Upper Deck Entertainment, and does not have the English-language Yu-Gi-Oh! seal on the back of the card.

Honestly, if your gonna make an English version card... Do it properly -.-

Anyways, whats your overrated card?[/b]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i sort of agree with koloth.. but most overrated card..Card trooper.. isnt that good and costs way too much to buy from people. What the point of it..top 3 card only 1900 atk then..Easly can be destroyed then you only draw 1 card. i would rather have cyber pheonix and dekoichi or however you spell it.

Its not.. You can special summon cydra and trib it for a monarch, or summon a monster, attack, see if your opponent saks it, and then special summon it then.

New Era: If you face a chimeratech deck or a magical explosion deck you would definetley not diss trooper.

Trooper is an overall fantastic card. It's mill effect can both help and hurt decks. 1900 for a level 3 is awesome. Also, when summoned, it becomes an instant floater, which makes it all the much better.

Cyber Dragon is not overrated. It's a good card, although nowhere near the best. A lot of monarch decks now use 2 instead of 3 of them.

One of the most overrated cards is Mystical Space Typhoon. Most Spells/Traps nowadays are chainable which renders it useless. Sometimes you can generate advantage with it set, but nothing spectacular.

One of the most overrated cards is Mystical Space Typhoon. Most Spells/Traps nowadays are chainable which renders it useless. Sometimes you can generate advantage with it set' date=' but nothing spectacular.

[/quote']

Huh, that's a good point, but I'm still going to keep it for things like Snatch or Gravity bind, or something like that. And like you said, having your opponent trying to destroy it while set can help you out.

choas.. card trooper is a big risk and everyone is all over it. the only reason i don't have him in my deck is that i need every draw, but i do agree it is a wonderful card but it is too overrated, i never said it was bad. it can be a nice addition to my deck but like 60 bux for that! ill just get a cyber pheonix(which i have in my chimertech deck) or gen-warped warwolf

oh my god, i never said its bad! its overrated and what are the chances of having all those cards in your hand... then your opponent can have like a negate attack then those cards are back to 400..and useing card troopers effect with 3 you'll loose 9 cards..

Another Overrated Card Is Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude. It's effect is worthless because all it does is let you use a spell you can activate next turn anyway. Not to mention, it can send good cards to the bottom of your deck.

oh my god' date=' i never said its bad! its overrated and what are the chances of having all those cards in your hand... then your opponent can have like a negate attack then those cards are back to 400..and useing card troopers effect with 3 you'll loose 9 cards..

[/quote']

Oh my God, is completely unnecessary in your post.

And what do you mean "all those cards". you really only need 2, and it would have amazing results.

Losing cards is sometimes the point of Card Trooper. That effect is used for Bazoo and Skull Lair (combined with Dimension Fusion or RftDD)

It is also rarely used as a Grave Box for warriors (Not sure of the exact terminology) For using cards like The Warrior Returning Alive

Another Overrated Card Is Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude. It's effect is worthless because all it does is let you use a spell you can activate next turn anyway. Not to mention' date=' it can send good cards to the bottom of your deck.

[/quote']

D-Hero Diamond also circumvents the cost of any spell. So you only get the effect, and not the downside.

Example: with Diamond Dude you send "Burst Stream of Destruction" from your Deck to the Graveyard. Next turn, you will destroy all of your opponent's monsters, even if you don't have BEWD on the field.

Edit: Sorry about double posting, it was kinda spur of the moment.

Another Overrated Card Is Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude. It's effect is worthless because all it does is let you use a spell you can activate next turn anyway. Not to mention' date=' it can send good cards to the bottom of your deck.

[/quote']

D-Hero Diamond also circumvents the cost of any spell. So you only get the effect, and not the downside.

Example: with Diamond Dude you send "Burst Stream of Destruction" from your Deck to the Graveyard. Next turn, you will destroy all of your opponent's monsters, even if you don't have BEWD on the field.

Edit: Sorry about double posting, it was kinda spur of the moment.

It doesnt say that on the card. But If you think so, one other card that's ovverated is Elemental Hero Stratos....

A cost of a card is independent from its effect. I say that because all of the costs of a card happen before you even "play it". Like you have to discard before you can set Lightning Vortex on the field, and you have to pay 800 before you can activate Premature burial.

(and it's on the official site :P )

I think Stratos is pretty awesome... although I'm really starting to regret trading my 2 Gravekeeper's Spys for him. I know he's good and all, but I really needed the Spys more T_T I do way too many things on impulses.

O. I traded A Cyberdark Keel For one. Then, I traded Stratos for Infernal Dragon. But still, I think you need to pay a cost. That means i could use polymerization without needing fusion monsters.

O. I traded A Cyberdark Keel For one. Then' date=' I traded Stratos for Infernal Dragon. But still, I think you need to pay a cost. That means i could use polymerization without needing fusion monsters.

[/quote']

Not true about Dimond Dude and Polmarization becuase you still need to send the listd fusion material cards to the graveyard thats apart of the effect not the cost to play the card.

Card Trooper is not overrated. It's a great card and you cannot understand that, sir.

Diamond Dude only applies the effect, not the cost.

E.G: You do not pay 800lp Brain Control, You do not require Ojamas for Ojama Delta Hurricane etc.

And STRATOS of all things >_>

It's not overrated it's also a fantastic card.

Archived