Most Overrated Cards

I had brain control. Apparently, The Magic Drains didnt like me using it tho. I run a few quick plays, like MST, Offerings To The Doomed, And Rush Recklessly. But Shrink to me just isnt great. Thanks for the advice DH2K7. And Chaoserver, dont talk about my deck and how it sux when you most likely couldnt defeat it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had brain control. Apparently' date=' The Magic Drains didnt like me using it tho. I run a few quick plays, like MST, Offerings To The Doomed, And Rush Recklessly. But Shrink to me just isnt great. Thanks for the advice DH2K7. And Chaoserver, dont talk about my deck and how it sux when you most likely couldnt defeat it.

[/quote']

But you lost to chaos multiple times buddy. I even called him (about a totally different subject) and he said that you thought Mirror force was banned, and used that as an excuse to deck Breaker. For that, I hold no comment.

You lost multiple duels on yvd and your still saying that your deck is better. I fail to see how you can still say your deck and beat anyones when you lose with banned cards.

Just saying that makes me want to kill myself for trading off my DMoC... actually I'm getting a little depressed... I actually got it by a mistake in a trading situation... but I traded it for 2 Rare Values... although at the time, I didn't realize that NO ONE WANTED RARE VALUES AND THAT THEY WOULD BASICALLY THROW THEM AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My spellcaster will never be complete again T_T

The pride and joy of my favorite deck is gone forever... good luck to me in trying to get another one...

But yeah... IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SULLY HIS GOOD NAME BY SAYING HE'S OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*[ (Extremely giant tear)

Archived