Confront Your Martyrdom (More To Come Soon)

Death Metal

How Is It?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How Is It?

• It's Awesome-tastic Dude!
    • Average Joe
    • Meh....Whatever
    • Ummmmmm......These Suck!!!

First set i've made in about 6 months...so there kinda sketchy.

• Please rate and give feedback

• Don't spam...spamming isn't nice :(

• Artist credit is show on card (Artist Unknown = photo obtained from Photobucket)

[spoiler= Pack Art]pack.jpg

[spoiler= Cards]card0.jpg

card1-2.jpg

card2-1.jpg

card3-1.jpg

card4-1.jpg

card5.jpg

card6.jpg

card7.jpg

card8.jpg

card9.jpg

card10.jpg

card11.jpg

card12.jpg

card13.jpg

card14.jpg

card15.jpg

card16.jpg

card17.jpg

card18.jpg

card19.jpg

card20.jpg

card21.jpg

card22.jpg

card23.jpg

card24.jpg

card25.jpg

card26.jpg

... mind if I just ask what it has to do with martyrdom? None of the cards struck me as martyr-ish...

I kinda agree there. I mean, these cards seem evil, and isn't a matyr someone who sacrificed themselves for a good cause. Then again, good is a point of view (although, i find it hard to believe a sea monster as a matyr, maybe it made a person become a matyr?), not to mention the name simply sounds great.

Well, it looks pretty nice, artwork gets a high mark (no good at making exact figures)

Most of the names are pretty good (dimmensions is incorrect though, i think it's dimensions, but I'm no good at spelling and grammar so meh.)

Now, for the effects...

Pretty good, some are balanced, some are overpowered, some are underpowered. I'll just go through a few.

War of *Dimmensions*

doesn't explain where you destroy the monster type. Field? Hand? Deck?

If it is deck, overpowered. Hand and field... dunno, Field alone, a one-off tribe infecting virus is ok, i think...

No Eyes Black Dragon

place spell and trap cards... So you can only set them?

Demonic Horseman

perhaps a little overpowered for a monster that can't be destroyed in battle. I mean, the strongest level 4 or less (non special condition summoning) immune to destruction by battle is what? Marshmallon?

Dramatic Battle

nothing wrong, i just saw it as a lovely ironic card. So dramatic, but they both die in the end.

That is my two cents on them. I may be wrong, dunno.

Edit: oh, just thought of another reason for the name *Confront your Matyrdom*

once you have faced these cards, you better be ready to be a matyr :).

... mind if I just ask what it has to do with martyrdom? None of the cards struck me as martyr-ish...

I kinda agree there. I mean' date=' these cards seem evil, and isn't a matyr someone who sacrificed themselves for a good cause. Then again, good is a point of view (although, i find it hard to believe a sea monster as a matyr, maybe it made a person become a matyr?), not to mention the name simply sounds great.

Well, it looks pretty nice, artwork gets a high mark (no good at making exact figures)

Most of the names are pretty good (dimmensions is incorrect though, i think it's dimensions, but I'm no good at spelling and grammar so meh.)

Now, for the effects...

Pretty good, some are balanced, some are overpowered, some are underpowered. I'll just go through a few.

War of *Dimmensions*

doesn't explain where you destroy the monster type. Field? Hand? Deck?

If it is deck, overpowered. Hand and field... dunno, Field alone, a one-off tribe infecting virus is ok, i think...

No Eyes Black Dragon

place spell and trap cards... So you can only set them?

Demonic Horseman

perhaps a little overpowered for a monster that can't be destroyed in battle. I mean, the strongest level 4 or less (non special condition summoning) immune to destruction by battle is what? Marshmallon?

Dramatic Battle

nothing wrong, i just saw it as a lovely ironic card. So dramatic, but they both die in the end.

That is my two cents on them. I may be wrong, dunno.

Edit: oh, just thought of another reason for the name *Confront your Matyrdom*

once you have faced these cards, you better be ready to be a matyr :).

[/quote']

just struck me as a cool name...wasn't really thinking in dictionary term when i thought it up but im working on more so i guess ill make them fit the name more.

Archived