RyukShingami's Sig and Render Shop - NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS.

Cin

NO MORE ORDERS

As from now I will take no new orders, as the list is getting huge. If you're on the list don't worry they will get done, I can't promise when but they will. Once they're done I will close this shop and start again. Any shop workers in future will have to prove they will actually do some work more than once in 2 weeks, if the workers have any complaints PM and I'll deal with them there. I'm sorry its come to this, but I've tried to employee people to get out of the mess and it hasn't worked at all.

If you wish to make an order before the new shop opens pm me, but orders will be take that way only at my disgression.

[spoiler=Waiting List]

1) TGPharoah pg 67 (sig)

If you've been deleted off the list (with no item provide), a comment has been made about issues with your request and you have failed to reply to it.

[spoiler=Information]

[spoiler=Prices:]

Free for Renders in Renders list

1 for a simple or small render (Deformer Magnen U example is counted a small)

1 for avatars

1 for Trainer Cards

2 for a difficult or large render (Hane Kuriboh Lv 9 example is counted as large)

3 for animations at less than 7 seconds

3 for renders that require alot of time (complex and/or gradient map requ.)

4 for animations greater than 7 seconds

4 for sigs

6 for stock sigs.

7 for sigs (where the request contains an image that requires to be rendered before use)

[spoiler=Render List]

Download[Word]

Requesting renders already on this list will cost 0, please do not steal the image featured in the document. Render packs are available at a costing yet to be decided

[spoiler=Form]

Sig Form:

Render(s):

Size:

Text:

Colors:

Size:

Animation Form:

Download URL:

Size:

Trainer Cards:

Sprite:

Pokemon: (Specify Gender, norm or Shiny)

Name:

Badges: - Region and Number

Template No:

[spoiler=Templates for Trainer Cards:]

tfgy4dh9.png

tcardsdoa2mn8.png

rtea7vf9.png

rrest9kq3.png

oufz6ry6.png

ghgh2hv9.png

gfyf8ry7.png

fggftz3xx7.png

fgba9.bmp

dsmo2uv9.png

dsfsdbo0zj3.png

dfsdmw4.bmp

cloudcardxy7.png

cardwaterjl2.png

cardsnowpm9.png

carddesertwf0.png

blanktrainercardsb0.png

27695565vs6va3.png

[spoiler=Warnings From Shop (3 to ban)]

Magnox2

Cory Dark Star

Zoc

Signatures: Please allow one week for your sig to be made. There is a waiting list so it will get done. Signatures should be requests with only one render involved as this allows for a better signature, if you want more images it would better being done as 2 sigs. Ideally a sig should not be very much over 350x150, any larger and the result will be comprimised.

Kox's restrictions: Sizes must be acceptable from 420 x 145 till 300 x 100

Animations: Please provide a download link to the clip you want making into an animation ideally in either .AVI or .WMV format, please allow atleast 2 hours for your request. (As I go through 3 programs to get an animations). If Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters: Genex, YGO 5Ds or Death Note please specify episode and animation specific details.

NEW RULE - ANY REQUEST MADE IN ANOTHER SHOP AS WELL AS HERE IS RULED AS VOID/INVALID.

BREAK THIS RULE TWICE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM SHOP.

[spoiler=[b]Worker's Examples[/b]]

Blood Roses' Examples

[spoiler=Sigs]

AFVIITCS.png

Fujisig1.png

N4sig.png

RuaSig4.png

[spoiler=Renders]

011005384869d7423ea25.png

HKuLv92.png

[spoiler=Avatars:]

RuaAvatar.pngLAvatar.png

[spoiler=Animations:]

HKY.gifCDsu.gif

[spoiler=Trainer Cards:]

trainercard1kt1.png

tc1ds9.png

tc2ex7.png

Darkness' Examples:

[spoiler=Sigs]

Signature5-1.jpg

signature-2.jpg

[spoiler=Trainer Cards]

Trainer_Card.jpg

Almost Total Obelisk/Max's Examples

[spoiler=Sigs]

done-27.png

done-28.png

done-24.png

Done3-1.png

Kox's Examples

[spoiler=sigs]

MuSiC2.png

Legacy's Examples

[spoiler=sigs]

52jnna.png

2n7edrn.png

3vwao.png

2cdk7pv.png

30a49qf.png

i76jhw.jpg

w0pbm8.jpg

.Scars' Examples]

[spoiler=sigs]

link1.png

lotrv1.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sidebyside it needs to be larger. And Icyblue don't expect the hair to be perfect, your first render will be completed tomorrow as I need to go now and I spend the morning AMVing tomorrow. Hope it is it alright

Icyblue Request : 2 Here

Guest JoshIcy

sidebyside it needs to be larger. And Icyblue don't expect the hair to be perfect.

I dont expect anything to be perfect as long as effort and care was put in lol... And take as much time as you need, those were just 2 images I havent seen a render of and want renders of those :P.

Update: Render 1 will be completed tomorrow, I have a chance on WMM to sort my latest AMV bit out (its rare I get on the only working WMM in the house, since its my sister's laptop), so render is back of my mind, hope you don't mind.

Well that Kuriboh would just be easier to just go and get again from Shriek straight from the card, unless you would like me to modify a background on to it, I would need the size you would like the picture as. I only that image of Lv 9 from card and one big shot from the manga.

As for TK cost: 6. I absolutely the love the Dragon btw.

Renders will be started today since WMM is being an ass and I can't do my AMV bit.

Icyblue - 1 Here

Dark Hunter - Dialga Palkia

Tyranno Kenzan - 1

Would have done more but there's an issue between the memory stick and the laptop which I'm using.

If I did that wouldn't it sort of negate the point of this shop? You still get them free if they're in there.

Slash:

3009225648687bc0e1707.png

You would need to swear to me to never EVER tell anyone else, I don't want a repeat of last time it was unpassed.

Archived