Hades's Underworld

Knightmare™

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Plz tell me where you got the pic for The Underworld because I am making a series of cards called Red Blood and I need a pic like that. 9/10 make some more.

Well first of All thanks for rate. i am currently making a sea serpent, angel and machine set. i got the pic for underworld of Devientart.com thanks for intrest.

Prince of Chaos

Awesome set!!!! a few ocg errors, and some are under-powered, but awesome pics and realistic effects for the ones that are not under-powered! Oh! I almost forgot. You used two prince of persia pictures and I think you used Sephiroth for gabriel! And my rating is......8.7/10!:mrgreen:

thanks to all who commented (yay good rates.) anyway all my pics came from deviant art just searced up demon and surfed alot of pages. i'm please that u all like them. I am currently making a sea serpent, angel and machine set. just need a few more pics but thanks anyway.

Here maybe its of use to ya. Underworlsd.jpg

Prince of Chaos

thanx and whats ur next set

and can i have pics for:

molton golem of the underworld

demonotic swordshunter

titan of hell

gold god demon king

My next sets are sea serpent' date=' angel and machine. sure ill upload dem now

[img']http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/prince_of_chaos27/Sword.jpg[/img]PrinceofChaos.jpgGolem.jpgDemonGoldGod.jpg. thanks for ya intrest

Prince of Chaos

Archived