Tiger Invasion! Card Pack

Yusei Fudou

Hello, it's been a while for me since producing cards, and especially here. I've made a card pack called Tiger Invasion, based on the Tiger Knights, and a few cards I made with pictures from the anime. The card pack includes 13 cards. Hope you like them.

We can start off by the pack's image, as if it was a real one:

PacksImage.png

And now, with the monsters, 7 cards from the 13 cards in the pack:

TI-TK001.jpg

TI-TK002.jpg

TI-TK003.jpg

TI-TK004.jpg

TI-TK005.jpg

TI-TKA02.jpg

TI-ULTTG.jpg

Then, we go with the spells, 4 cards from the 13 cards in the pack:

TI-TKA01.jpg

TI-EC001.jpg

TI-EC002.jpg

TI-EC005.jpg

And at last, the traps, 2 cards from the 13 cards in the pack:

TI-EC003.jpg

TI-EC004.jpg

And then, the pack ends. It is a small pack, in fact, as it is only 13 cards, less than a deck requires, but I hope you like the cards, and please, for the third time (I guess), no abusive replies, and I know that you don't post any abusive replies anyways, just confirming.

And a note, if you want to make a Tiger Knight, or a card based on them, the topic is open here, and I wish you do make some cards based on 'em, so I can add them to the pack. ^^

• 1 month later...

Well, uh, attack powers in the modern monsters that are newly coming out, are the same, like, com'n, in the past there were barely some 1900 Level 4s with a good effect or effectless, but now it's increasing, and I'm following it.

Effects on piercing, I agree with you on that, thank you for the tip anyways. You can check my other packs.

~Mare

Archived