My Photoshoping (Using Microsoft Paint)

Frunk

I felt like showing off this skill of mine that started as a habit; 'Photoshoping' with Paint. My example piece of art was drawn by Clyde Caldwell, I obviously don't know Clyde Caldwell personally, but if he happens to stumble across this, regardless of if he disapproves or not, I thought he needed to be named for his skill, which of course, is drawing. This particular piece of art was used on my 'Dauntless' Viking-trap card, I always crop my art to fit if it needs to and don't generally share my art with anyone = I saw it first, I don't mind if you use this piece of art, just as long as if you happen to post it on the site, remember to quote Clyde Caldwell for making it. This piece of art can be found at the following link with alot of other fantasy artwork; http://www.aumania.it/fa_caldwell3.html - Thanks go to Danilus for posting the Aumania link in his Card Making Tutorial and Resources thread.

Right, let's get on with it, here is the original bit of art:

128xq8.jpg

Exactly what changes I made:

1. For starters, it was too tall, so, I had to crop off the bottom of the pic (see below to see exactly).

2. The lepricon guy really was not needed, so, he had to go.

3. I wanted the gloomy, bluish fog to cover they grey bit of fog.

4. The horns on the large guy's helmet had to go.

5. The Viking's eyes didn't seem to be looking toward his opponent.

All of these were done and below is the finished product:

128axj4.jpg

This is officially my first real "photoshop", what do you reckon? Please leave comments! If you have any art you want "Photoshoped using Paint" and you reckon I was any good, add a reply and post your art and I'll see what I can do for you. (This only applies to members of yugiohcardmaker.net who have made 50 posts or more)

Sorry for the long post. Cheers everyone.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived