The combo game

Rule: The first player (ie me) states a combo that is used in his/her deck, and then the next person posts how they would beat it, and then they state their own combo and so on. With me so far? That's good, let's start.

Place Hiita face down

Activate Scroll of bewitchment to change opponent's monster to fire type

Activate Pyro clock of destiny

Switch Hiita face up and take control of card mwahahahaha.

Next...

(BTW, this is a great game for working out the strengths and weaknessess of your deck so you can make it better)

DNA Surgery + Insect Barrier + Arsenal Bug + Gravity Bind

Ok heres how it works, you play DNA Surgery and declare the type to be insect then you chain Insect Barrier which stops ALL monsters on your opponents field from attacking. Now we mix in an Arsenal Bug Lv3 ATK:2000 DEF:2000 and Gravity Bind to restrict the opponent from playing their monsters and you would have the advantage. :twisted:

Play Jetroid face up attack position and attach ring of magnetism to it, then set mystical space typhoon, and 3 chain detonations. When your opponent attacks Jetroid activate mystical space typhoon and destroy ring of magnetism, then activate chain detonation 1,2, and 3. Since 3 is the 4th in the chain it will go back to your hand. Jetroid's effect lets you use traps from your hand, so the chain detonation will be the 5th in the chain and will go back to your hand. Keep this up until you win.

If you don't know chain detonation's effect deals 500 LP damage to your opponent.

• 3 weeks later...

sacrifice 2 cards to summon buster bladder-polimirzaration-dark magician-dark paladin-remove 3 dark and 3 light monsters from my grave and summon 3 chaos emporer dragon envoy of the ends raising dark paladins atk point to 4400 and i have three other 3000 atk point monster on the field 13400 total-owned

this is no rules like limits right?

Step 1. Summon Lava Golem to your opponent's side of the field with it's effect.

Step 2. Activate Mask of Restrict and Gravity bind or play a monster your opponent wont attack like Dark Necrofear.

Your opponent loses in 8 turns.

I used lava golem and summoned dark necrofear when i was playing my brother. after 2 turns he decided to go ahead and attack dark necrofear. i took Lava Golem with DN's effect and sacrificed it for Great Maju Garzett. GMG had 6000 ATK and my brother had an empty field. i attacked directly and won. it was great. try it.

I'll admit, that sounds like a good combo, but I can beat it with one trap card:

Spiritual fire art Kurnei (see above), in simple terms you have no more Lava Golem and you're 3000 life points behind.

Anywho, bit of a rule change otherwise we'll end up with a long chain of traps / spells that is completely impossible to have on the field all at the same time:

Player 1 declares a combo, then player two declares how they'd beat it then states their own combo and the next player types how they'd beat it and so on...

Make's more sense? Okay Let's carry on.

Summon Witch of the black forest, play quick summon and play Sangea, activate Polmerization to fuse and summon Sanwitch then play Breaker the magical warrior and Mystical elf (SP effects activated BTW).

Okay then, next...

Activate Macrocosmos so both witch and Sangan are removed so their effects cannot activate.

(This strategy is straight from my Dark Paladin Deck)

Have Dark Magician and Blader in hand or field (Emblem, Skilled magicians, etc.) Also Thunder dragon would be nice also, Activate Fusion Gate. Remove for Dark Paladin and Twin Headed Thunder Dragon (Discard the Dragon to call 2 from the Deck) Then Activate Return from the Different Dimension, after the Return is activated activate Royal Decree, or as a chain for Bottomless or Torrential. So Lets look at the field

Dark Paladin | Twin Headed Thunder Dragon | Dark Magician | Buster Blader | Thunder Dragon |

Royal Decree |

first use gravity bind or level limit area B. because nobody can do anything unless they have 3 star monsters, wait until they summon 4-5 monsters. Then play ceasefire or a few just desserts. My favorite OTK. i use it all the time.

this strategy i just thought of is an instant win.!! cyber dragon x 3-power bond-harpies feather duster-raigeki atk directly 8000 LP gone i win i win

here is how it works i fuse cyber draogns to summon cyber end dragon! power bond then doubles its atk because of its effect.feather duster klears magic cards and raigeki clears monsters sooooooooo 8000 atk points wipes him out (instant win) it is unstopable if executed right you might want an extra raigeki and duster incase of magic jammer for better affectiveness activate magic cards first :D !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived