Dwelling in the Past

iAmNateXero

Hi all this is my first set. I kind of took it back to the ages where cards with semi good effects cam out, and it was up to you to figure out its stratedgy. I also made cards for much older cards. I would realy like to make a booster pack for this, if aybody could show me a realy good tut, id realy apreciate it. I have access to Photoshop.

ok well here it is!

BraveStallion.jpgUnlikelyPairing.jpg

AwakenedM.Elf.jpgWereYouDismissed.jpg

OneWayVortex.jpgTheCallforSomthingSpecial.jpg

ArrogantWarrior.jpgHeavyHeartedWarrior.jpg

DragonsProtector.jpgStrangler.jpg

GaiaMansion.jpgKingdomeintheClouds.jpg

TheForsakenCurse.jpg

Ok because i know the text is like uber small on Brave Stallion and The Forsaken Curse, so ill post them here

Brave Stallion: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Celtic Guardian" OR "Obnoxious Celtic Guard" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card’s effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. When the equiped monster destroy an opponents monster as a result of battle and sends it to the grave yard you can special summon one "Gaia The Fierce Knight" from your deck. All "Gaia The Fierce Knight's" special summoned by this effect is returned to the deck at the end of the battle phase.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

The Forsaken Curse: This card cannot be Normal Summon or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 3 Zombie type monsters as a tribute. Once per turn, by paying 1000 Life Points you can take control of one monster your opponent controls until the end of the turn. Durring your End phase you can discard 1 card from your hand. If you do Special summon 1 monster from your opponents graveyard in face-up attack possition on your side of the field. This monster is destroyed durring your opponents second Standby after the activation of this effect.

Okay! let me know what you think!

• 1 month later...

Archived