Death's Vault Collection (Set)

Death12328

(Yea I know Cyborg Overlord with ritual spell should be part of pop culture set but I trying to make a complete set.)

_Mechanical_Calling.jpg_Cyborg_Overlord.jpg

thewallbykilarajpgset1dot8.jpg_Twin_Beam.jpg

rednblackjpgset1dvcset2yd5.jpgorb153bypolainerjpgset1zc3.jpg

theclawbymottisjpgset1dej6.jpglinksdarknessjpgset1dvcvg7.jpg

dopplegangerbysunburjpghn2.jpg2.jpg

(Anceint Gear Golem 2.0's Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned Or Set this card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 face up "Ancient Gear Golem" on your side of the field. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. If this card attacks, you opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this monster should destroy a monster as a result of battle at the end of the damage caculation inflict 200x LP damage to your opponent for each Star the destroyed monster had.)

(more cards on the way though cant due any on Sunday thats my tourney day :D ...)

doorbycamaleontejpgset1tb6.jpgdragonorbbyxcynix357jpggz2.jpg

Sorry for the delay I been recently desinging some characters for a web comic

anyway the overlord is bein fixed though no way would I put it a 2800/2400 for a double tribute on the field, 2000 LP cost monster 3400 is a bit better anyway because now in days alot of monsters quickly go over 3000 ATK.

testamentscallingofthebql9.jpgssbblinkbysigurdhosenfeqe9.jpg

Death_Link.jpg

Link - Knight Of Death's effect: "This card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 faceup "Link - Hero Of Time" on your side of the field. This card is also treated as a Fiend. Once per a turn during your main phase 1 you can special summon 1 Zombie monster from your grave by discarding 1 card from your hand. If this card should be the only card on your side of the field during battle phase this card gains 500 ATK until the end of the turn."

forbiddenlilybyrailajpgdl2.jpgtheothersideofthewalljpit0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

theeyefoldedninjabyjl89rw8.jpgblackinfernoby343guiltytz2.jpg

deathbykeanjpgset1dvcsetq6.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned, set or special summoned except by paying 3000 LPS and discarding the top 7 cards of your deck. This card is destroyed at the end of the 5th turn this card was summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by a card effect your opponent controls.. When this card destroys a monster on your opponents side of the field your opponent must discard the top 4 cards of their deck.

~SET FINISHED~

• 1 year later...

Archived