Warriors Support : Plus indirect effect cards

This deck was built with flip effect negation in mind as well as keeping warriors on the field and taking out monsters in battle who's original attack is higher than my attacking monsters.

There are monsters that can instantly destroy other monsters with minimum risk of activating effects as well as taking out high attack monsters with no problem. It also includes monsters who don't need to attack to take out the opponents cards.

20 Monsters:

Marauding Captain x3

Command Knight x2

Amazoness Swords Woman

D. D. Warrior Lady

Exiled Force

Warrior Lady of the Wasteland

Mataza the Zapper

Blade Knight

Goblin Attack Force

Sasuke Samurai #1

Sasuke Samurai #4

Princess Tsurugi

Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin

Total Defense Shogun x2

The End of Anubis

Sangan

15 Spell:

Reinforcement of the Army x2

The Warrior Returning Alive

The A. Forces x2

Graceful Charity

Mystical Space Typhoon

Heavy Storm

Giant Trunade

Nobleman of Crossout

Premature Burial

Brain Control

Creature Swap

Level Limit - Area B

Mage Power

5 Traps:

Call of the Haunted

Dust Tornado

Bottomless Trap Hole

Ceasefire

Blast with Chain x2

Combo Examples:

Aqua Dolphin works great with another high powered warrior such as Goblin Attack Force to take out a lot of monsters from the opponents hand. Plus I get to take a look at their hand.

Total Defense Shoguns work great with the Level Limit - Area B since they can attack while in the defense position. I have plenty of level 3 and lower monsters with decent attack and effects and The A. Forces for a little more attack power.

Reinforcement of the Army are an obvious advantage to quickly getting any of my warriors as well as thinning out my deck to draw much needed magic cards.

Creature Swap is a hilarious combo with Aqua Dolphin, Warrior Lady of the Wasteland and Sangan to get the most of these monsters.

Bottomless Trap Hole and Ceasefire work great as back up in case my opponent plays any monsters that are stronger than my own or there are a lot of effect monsters on the field. This isn't a problem to get the most of Ceasefire's effect with Maraudings bringing out more effect monsters.

The End Of Anubis is there in case my opponent has a bunch of cards that involve the graveyard. Not much to worry about in my case since I only need my graveyard cards as a last resort when Anubis is taken out.

Blast with Chains are for when my opponent decides to take them out. They allow me to destroy any card on the field if they are destroyed by a card effect and they are there just in case I need that little attack bonus.

There are a lot of things that can be applied here but these combos can quickly take out just about any deck without much trouble.

Archived