Synchro and Tuner deck.

First of all, don't get on me about "Wronge section!". I just asked and was told this would go in this section.

Now, the actual thread.

I was wondering if you could post a good build for a Synchro and Tuner deck. I'm told on here that I'm a horrible deck maker. So, I wanted all of your masterful opinions and inputs on how to make this deck. I'll be going to the sneak peak in 8 days and wanted to get a head start on getting the cards for my deck when I get back from it.

Well, here's a list of TDGS Tuners that you'll be able to get:

TDGS-JP002

Nitro Synchron (Tuner)

Fire/Machine/2/300/100

When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a "Nitro" Synchro Monster, draw 1 card.

Super Rare

TDGS-JP009

Dark Sprocketer (Tuner)

Dark/Fiend/1/400/0

When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a DARK Synchro Monster, destroy 1 face-up Magic or Trap Card on the field.

Super Rare

TDGS-JP010

Dark Resonator (Tuner)

Dark/Fiend/3/1300/300

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally).

TDGS-JP012

Jutte Knight (Tuner)

Earth/Warrior/2/700/900

Once per turn, you can change 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position.

TDGS-JP016

Mental Master (Tuner)

Light/Psychic/1/100/200

Pay 800 Life Points and Tribute 1 Psychic-Type monster you control except "Mental Master". Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Deck in Attack Position.

Rare

TDGS-JP018

Clevonce (Tuner)

Dark/Psychic/2/1200/400

When this card is attacked, you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the attack.

TDGS-JP020

Psycho Commander (Tuner)

Earth/Psychic/3/1400/800

When a Psychic-Type monster you control battles a monster, you can pay multiples of 100 Life Points (max. 500) during the Damage Step. Until the End Phase of the turn, decrease the ATK and DEF strength of your opponent's monster equal to the amount of Life Points paid.

As for Synchro monsters, put in any you pull into your Extra Deck, they'll all be able to help, Goyo Guardian and Stardust in particular. ^_^

Right now I don't see any Tuners from TDGS being too CB related, so just try to fit them in or don't use them.

Well' date=' here's a list of TDGS Tuners that you'll be able to get:

TDGS-JP002

Nitro Synchron (Tuner)

Fire/Machine/2/300/100

When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a "Nitro" Synchro Monster, draw 1 card.

Super Rare

TDGS-JP009

Dark Sprocketer (Tuner)

Dark/Fiend/1/400/0

When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a DARK Synchro Monster, destroy 1 face-up Magic or Trap Card on the field.

Super Rare

TDGS-JP010

Dark Resonator (Tuner)

Dark/Fiend/3/1300/300

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally).

TDGS-JP012

Jutte Knight (Tuner)

Earth/Warrior/2/700/900

Once per turn, you can change 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position.

TDGS-JP016

Mental Master (Tuner)

Light/Psychic/1/100/200

Pay 800 Life Points and Tribute 1 Psychic-Type monster you control except "Mental Master". Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Deck in Attack Position.

Rare

TDGS-JP018

Clevonce (Tuner)

Dark/Psychic/2/1200/400

TDGS-JP020

Psycho Commander (Tuner)

Earth/Psychic/3/1400/800

When a Psychic-Type monster you control battles a monster, you can pay multiples of 100 Life Points (max. 500) during the Damage Step. Until the End Phase of the turn, decrease the ATK and DEF strength of your opponent's monster equal to the amount of Life Points paid.

As for Synchro monsters, put in any you pull into your Extra Deck, they'll all be able to help, Goyo Guardian and Stardust in particular. ^_^

Right now I don't see any Tuners from TDGS being too CB related, so just try to fit them in or don't use them.

[/quote']

You forgot these

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Counselor_Lily

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Herald_of_Orange_Light

Well' date=' here's a list of TDGS Tuners that you'll be able to get:

TDGS-JP002

Nitro Synchron (Tuner)

Fire/Machine/2/300/100

Super Rare

TDGS-JP009

Dark Sprocketer (Tuner)

Dark/Fiend/1/400/0

Super Rare

TDGS-JP010

Dark Resonator (Tuner)

Dark/Fiend/3/1300/300

TDGS-JP012

Jutte Knight (Tuner)

Earth/Warrior/2/700/900

TDGS-JP016

Mental Master (Tuner)

Light/Psychic/1/100/200

Rare

TDGS-JP018

Clevonce (Tuner)

Dark/Psychic/2/1200/400

TDGS-JP020

Psycho Commander (Tuner)

Earth/Psychic/3/1400/800

[/quote']

You forgot these

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Counselor_Lily

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Herald_of_Orange_Light

Thanks Azuh, I knew I was missing the TCG exclusives. >_<

Try to post your Deck after you aquire Tuner cards and will help from there on in. ^_^

sparks., thats realy the useless card i can think of. 200 damage, wop dee do. i do more by playing fluff-balls

and whoever thinks that final countdown is worthless is not all that bright, its not that hard to stall for 10 of your opponent's turns. swords, good number of counters, couple of other stuff that slows them down like limit area b. easy win. and it doesn't stay around to screw you up by dieing, no, once played, if it isn't countered, you win in 10 turns.

sparks.' date=' thats realy the useless card i can think of. 200 damage, wop dee do. i do more by playing fluff-balls

and whoever thinks that final countdown is worthless is not all that bright, its not that hard to stall for 10 of your opponent's turns. swords, good number of counters, couple of other stuff that slows them down like limit area b. easy win. and it doesn't stay around to screw you up by dieing, no, once played, if it isn't countered, you win in 10 turns.

[/quote']

20 turns, actually.

sparks.' date=' thats realy the useless card i can think of. 200 damage, wop dee do. i do more by playing fluff-balls

[/quote']

20 turns, actually.

10 of your turns. And, this is the wronge thread. Learn to read.

Archived