Angelic Harmonizer - A HUGE advantage for LIGHT Syncho monsters

Saturn of Elemia

Hello everyone. I have another card for you to rate/hate/comment. I've been working on Synchro monsters lately and figured that I should make a support card for them. I have added some Synchro monsters to my "Visions of the Future" set. The only thing about THOSE Synchro monsters is that they require THREE materials - a Tuner, a Visionary, and 1 or more non-Tuners. The Levels of these monsters are 9 (Enlightened Paladin) and 8 (Crimson Blader Visionary). Under these conditions, it would be very difficult to summon them. Of course, they are both LIGHT monsters, so this card would prove VERY useful in getting them to the field. This monster can be treated as the REMAINING Levels needed for the Synchro Summon of a LIGHT monster if used - and it is a Level 1 by default, so it can easily be used to summon other Synchros. Without further ado:

57819pk9.jpg

CARD TEXT

If this card is used for the Syncho Summon of a LIGHT monster, this card can be treated as the remaining Total Levels needed for the Synchro Summon.

Lemme know whatcha think. If you can improve my OCG, please do so. 8)

Thanks for rating. 8)

I sent you a PM regarding the offer.

An offer I would gladly accept. Your cards are undeniably 1 of the best in the site, on par with J-Max, Honest, Hunter, DJ Osiris, God Kaze & Kale. I wish to show good cards' practical use.

Archived