(Synchro) Ascendant Penguin Knight (Pic Finalized)

advicedog

AD1-EN001.jpg

"Tuner Penguin" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

Increase the ATK of all "Penguin" monsters you control by 300 points. During either Player's turn, return 1 card you control to your hand to return 1 card your opponent controls to their hand. During your Standby Phase, shift 2 cards from the bottom of your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck.

I'm making a Penguin themed Structure Deck. I am looking for comments on the trump card in particular, mainly on whether it is over/underpowered and any improvements that could be made. Ratings are of course welcome too, and all replies will be much appreciated (except spam, but that goes without saying).

[spoiler=Tuner Penguin]124027zd3.jpg

The tuner card is a slightly modified Bolt Penguin, only used because it seemed appropriate as a tuner monster.

Tose are all real pics' date=' 1st is a YGO card's picture with a penguin's head on top, and the second is bolt penguin.

Get better pics.

Failing pic stealer/10

[/quote']

I clearly stated that the second one was a bolt penguin. As for the first one, I thought a recoloured Honest with a penguin head suited.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I shouldn't say 2 new penguins. Topic title changed. Now any comments on the effect?

Not bad aside from the pics.

8/10

Pic is used' date=' pic is altered, good effect. 7/10

[/quote']

Thanks for the ratings!

As for the pic, I couldn't find a suitable one, so I attempted a recolour on honest. When I get time, I'll probably make one with a proper penguin body, but expect those wings.

An example of a previous card pic I used:

penguin_warrior_cropcopy.jpg

interesting.. honest with a penguin head... XD why didnt i think of that?

i like the effects of the cards. ;)

8.3/10

btw, if you would like a structure deck graphic then you can come to my shop tomorrow and i will make you one. ;)

-Kale

stupid!!!

spam!!!

interesting.. honest with a penguin head... XD why didnt i think of that?

Maybe because you haven't focused on a set of penguins before?

i like the effects of the cards. ;)

It's a combination of Penguin Knight's and Penguin Soldier's effect theme - Anti-Deck Destruction and Hand Control.

8.3/10

Thanks for the rating!

btw' date=' if you would like a structure deck graphic then you can come to my shop tomorrow and i will make you one. ;)

-Kale

[/quote']

I think I just might. ;)

1 Tuner Penguin + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

All Penguins you control gain 300 ATK. During either Player's turn' date=' return 1 card you control to your hand to return 1 card your opponent controls to their hand. During your Standby Phase, shift 2 cards from the bottom of your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck.[/quote']

"Tuner Penguin" + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

Increase the Atk of all monsters with "Penguin" in the card name by 300 points. During either Players turn you can return 1 card from either player's field to the original owner's hand. During your Standby Phase' date=' select 2 cards in your graveyard and return them to your deck.[/quote']

UPDATE!

I have finally got around to changing the artwork. Yes, I admit that was all made from real card artwork, so no need to point out the use of Honest/Invigoration/Legendary Sword/Penguin Knight/Penguin Soldier.

1 Tuner Penguin + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

All Penguins you control gain 300 ATK. During either Player's turn' date=' return 1 card you control to your hand to return 1 card your opponent controls to their hand. During your Standby Phase, shift 2 cards from the bottom of your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck.[/quote']

"Tuner Penguin" + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

Increase the Atk of all monsters with "Penguin" in the card name by 300 points. During either Players turn you can return 1 card from either player's field to the original owner's hand. During your Standby Phase' date=' select 2 cards in your graveyard and return them to your deck.[/quote']

I've changed the Synchro/Fusion requirements, but I am sticking with the rest of my effect. I am using Penguins as an Archetype, the effect is meant to send cards to the controller's hand, not the owner's, and cards are strictly from the bottom of the graveyard only.

EDIT: Thanks for the ratings and comments! Keep 'em coming!

Archived