Lock • To Much Spam

GHawk

Out of these characters, which one is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Out of these characters, which one is your favorite?

• Naruto
    • Sakura
    • Sasuke
    • Shikamaru
    • Choji
    • Neji
    • Rock Lee
    • Kakashi
    • Asuma
    • Other

actualy i said orochimaouro.... i asked if we cud talk about orochimaouro and sasuke but no1 ´listened... lol... if u want to talk about it thats fine...

Well, why don't you start off? And if you have anything else to add, just Edit your posts in the future.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok maybe i shud start off' date=' hmm... ima ask... Why is orichimaouro evil? cant he be evil but be on his own side, not in a clan.. or sumthin... i know orichimauro is in a clan.. but why? if hes so evil he shud be on his own side, not in a clan..

[/quote']

He is on his own. o_O...

Orochimaru and Kabuto doesn't really COUNT as a clan.

Yes it does.

I just came back from my short "absence" and the first thing I saw is the excessive spamming in this club, especially on the last pages. I'm forced to unstick this, as a club full of spam doesn't meet the standards of a sticked thread. The warnings to the main troublemakers have been given out. I'm not going to lock this thread, but I will keep an eye on it. Any further spamming and it will be closed.

Yes it does.

I just came back from my short "absence" and the first thing I saw is the excessive spamming in this club' date=' especially on the last pages. I'm forced to unstick this, as a club full of spam doesn't meet the standards of a sticked thread. The warnings to the main troublemakers have been given out. I'm not going to lock this thread, but I will keep an eye on it. Any further spamming and it will be closed.

[/quote']

...And there we have it...

It's all your fault, guys... You know you could've just deleted all those posts. There's a Delete post button available for use for you guys, you know.

NONSENSE.

Just kick out all the members who spam' date=' and be more strict in enforcing rules in this thread.

No need to lock it. =)

(Wow, haven't posted here in a while. o.O )

[/quote']

Here it goes... The spammers have all been kicked out and I've been strict enough with enforcing the rules. I didn't even plan to lock it, but I just unsticked it. Read my posts more carefully.

~locked upon request~

Archived