Great Olympian Genesis {42/42} FINISHED!

staticrevenger

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCG fix for spell:

When you activate this card, switch the Battle Positions of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field to face-up Attack Position. Negate the activation and effect of all Flip Effect monster's Effects activated by this card and destroy them.

Change all monsters your opponent controls into face-up Attack Position. Then. negate the effects of all Flip Effect Monsters that were flipped face-up by this card's efect, and remove them from play.

Fixed OCG for the Spell card. These are much better than many of the Olympian cards I've seen, but shouldn't they go in Pop Culture?

^^^^Dionysus is on his way' date=' along with 24 more guys. Thanks for the rate, but you think there's anything I can improve?

[/quote']

Hm... To be honest, I don't have too much time to tell you what to improve on, but I can give you this: You can double-check your OCG by using errata from Real Cards from the game to see what to capitalise or not or to see if you've got the wording correct. That would be all. Hopefully we'll Dyonisus soon!

Archived