Great Olympian Genesis {42/42} FINISHED!

staticrevenger

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a set on that has two different themes against each other(ex. D-heroes against e-heroes).I say Warriors versus Beasts' date='maybe something like ummmmmmmmmmm............Castle Knights versus Predators(or something).sorry if this is Spam.

[/quote']

Good Idea! That's a rep for you :) (tomorrow, I can't give any more reps today :()

Well, a few of the cards were overpowered (like the one that discards your opponent's hand and makes them draw 2), Tandem Supernova should be a Quick-Play, and contrary to what other people have said, the OCG isn't perfect (the terms Release and Advance Summon are for the Japanese game only), but these are some of the best cards I've seen here. Well done.

9/10

Well' date=' a few of the cards were overpowered (like the one that discards your opponent's hand and makes them draw 2), Tandem Supernova should be a Quick-Play, and contrary to what other people have said, the OCG isn't perfect (the terms Release and Advance Summon are for the Japanese game only), but these are some of the best cards I've seen here. Well done.

9/10

[/quote']

Does it matter,just because it's in Japan doesn't mean he can't post it like that.His OCG looked perfect to us(just cause it's Japanese doesn't mean he can't use it again,it also sounds better too),and in my opinion if it didn't let him draw any I would say it's OP but it let's him draw 2.

Well' date=' a few of the cards were overpowered (like the one that discards your opponent's hand and makes them draw 2), Tandem Supernova should be a Quick-Play, and contrary to what other people have said, the OCG isn't perfect (the terms Release and Advance Summon are for the Japanese game only), but these are some of the best cards I've seen here. Well done.

9/10

[/quote']

LOL please read Dj Osiris's ocg thread. It is not Japanese ocg, It is the new ocg that will be used in the upcoming upper deck yu-gi-oh! cards.

Archived