Cute Crusaders - a new set from SaTuRnPaLaDiN (80 cards)

Saturn of Elemia

Hello everyone. I have another set for you to rate/hate/comment. This set is my largest to date at 80 cards. It is also my finest work since my "Visions of the Future" set. This set is based around a group of warriros known as the "Cute Crusaders" who share an alliance with a group of Kitsunes. They can merge together to form new and powerful monsters based off the four seasons. All "Cute Crusaders" have a unique ability to protect their owner. When your opponent's monster attacks you directly, you can remove "Cute Crusaders" from your Graveyard until their Level of the removed monsters matches or exceeds the Level of the attacking monster in order to negate the attack. This set contains the most Fusions and Synchros I have ever created. These cards are used by Annette Allenford from my fanfic. Without further ado, I present to you the "Cute Crusaders" set:

CTCR-001KitsuneofSpring.jpgCTCR-002KitsuneofSummer.jpgCTCR-003KitsuneofAutumn.jpgCTCR-004KitsuneofWinter.jpgCTCR-005CuteCrusader-Alyssa.jpgCTCR-006CuteCrusader-Konoko.jpgCTCR-007CuteCrusader-Selena.jpgCTCR-008CuteCrusader-Bianca.jpgCTCR-009CuteCrusader-Winona.jpgCTCR-010CuteCrusader-Ingrid.jpgCTCR-011CuteCrusader-EnvoyofSpring.jpgCTCR-012CuteCrusader-EnvoyofSummer.jpgCTCR-013CuteCrusader-EnvoyofAutumn.jpgCTCR-014CuteCrusader-EnvoyofWinter.jpgCTCR-015SeasonalSummoning.jpgCTCR-016CuteCrusader-AlyssatheSprin.jpgCTCR-017CuteCrusader-AlyssatheSumme.jpgCTCR-018CuteCrusader-AlyssatheAutum.jpgCTCR-019CuteCrusader-AlyssatheWinte.jpgCTCR-020KItsuneSummoner.jpgCTCR-021KitsuneDefender.jpgCTCR-022KitsuneReinforcements.jpgCTCR-023SwiftResponse.jpgCTCR-024CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-025CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-026CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-027CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-028KitsunePrincess.jpgCTCR-029VillageoftheKitsune.jpgCTCR-030KitsuneSecretHeadlockTechni.jpgCTCR-031SpiritualDefense.jpgCTCR-032CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-033CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-034CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-035CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-036CuteCrusader-BiancatheSprin.jpgCTCR-037CuteCrusader-BiancatheSumme.jpgCTCR-038CuteCrusader-BiancatheAutum.jpgCTCR-039CuteCrusader-BiancatheWinte.jpgCTCR-040KitsuneoftheBloodFlowers.jpgCTCR-041KitsuneRescue.jpgCTCR-042KitsuneSymphony.jpgCTCR-043KitsuneSamurai.jpgCTCR-044CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-045CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-046CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-047CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-048CrusadersOath.jpgCTCR-049CrusadersLastStand.jpgCTCR-050KitsuneAssassin.jpgCTCR-051KitsuneNaginata.jpgCTCR-052KitsuneofRadiance.jpgCTCR-053CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-054CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-055CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-056CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-057CrusadersStronghold.jpgCTCR-058CrusadersPledgetoDefend.jpgCTCR-059KitsuneTravelers.jpgCTCR-060CrusadersDefense.jpgCTCR-061SpiritualKitsuneofSpring.jpgCTCR-062SpiritualKitsuneofSummer.jpgCTCR-063SpiritualKitsuneofAutumn.jpgCTCR-064SpiritualKitsuneofWinter.jpgCTCR-065SpiritualKitsuneofRadiance.jpgCTCR-066KitsuneCopycats.jpgCTCR-067KitsuneResurrection.jpgCTCR-068MysticalKitsuneRitual.jpgCTCR-069CuteCrusader-AlyssatheShini.jpgCTCR-070CuteCrusader-KonokotheSlaye.jpgCTCR-071CuteCrusader-SelenatheEtern.jpgCTCR-072CuteCrusader-BiancatheRestl.jpgCTCR-073CuteCrusader-WinonatheEnvoy.jpgCTCR-074CuteCrusader-IngridtheNatur.jpgCTCR-075CrusadersBounty.jpgCTCR-076CrusadersCounter.jpgCTCR-077KitsuneHealing.jpgCTCR-078KitsunesBlessing.jpgCTCR-079CrusaderFusion.jpgCTCR-080EmbodimentofSeasons.jpg

This set took me almost 2 weeks to complete. Lemme know whatcha think. 8)

For those who want to know, the images came from Photobucket and a hentai site. I no longer have the original images since they were on my old computer - which fried out. This was made BEFORE the new Image Credit rule was put into effect.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived