Cute Crusaders - a new set from SaTuRnPaLaDiN (80 cards)

Saturn of Elemia

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. I have another set for you to rate/hate/comment. This set is my largest to date at 80 cards. It is also my finest work since my "Visions of the Future" set. This set is based around a group of warriros known as the "Cute Crusaders" who share an alliance with a group of Kitsunes. They can merge together to form new and powerful monsters based off the four seasons. All "Cute Crusaders" have a unique ability to protect their owner. When your opponent's monster attacks you directly' date=' you can remove "Cute Crusaders" from your Graveyard until their Level of the removed monsters matches or exceeds the Level of the attacking monster in order to negate the attack. This set contains the most Fusions and Synchros I have ever created. These cards are used by Annette Allenford from my fanfic. Without further ado, I present to you the "Cute Crusaders" set:

[img']http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364/SaTuRnPaLaDiN/CTCR-001KitsuneofSpring.jpg[/img]CTCR-002KitsuneofSummer.jpgCTCR-003KitsuneofAutumn.jpgCTCR-004KitsuneofWinter.jpgCTCR-005CuteCrusader-Alyssa.jpgCTCR-006CuteCrusader-Konoko.jpgCTCR-007CuteCrusader-Selena.jpgCTCR-008CuteCrusader-Bianca.jpgCTCR-009CuteCrusader-Winona.jpgCTCR-010CuteCrusader-Ingrid.jpgCTCR-011CuteCrusader-EnvoyofSpring.jpgCTCR-012CuteCrusader-EnvoyofSummer.jpgCTCR-013CuteCrusader-EnvoyofAutumn.jpgCTCR-014CuteCrusader-EnvoyofWinter.jpgCTCR-015SeasonalSummoning.jpgCTCR-016CuteCrusader-AlyssatheSprin.jpgCTCR-017CuteCrusader-AlyssatheSumme.jpgCTCR-018CuteCrusader-AlyssatheAutum.jpgCTCR-019CuteCrusader-AlyssatheWinte.jpgCTCR-020KItsuneSummoner.jpgCTCR-021KitsuneDefender.jpgCTCR-022KitsuneReinforcements.jpgCTCR-023SwiftResponse.jpgCTCR-024CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-025CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-026CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-027CuteCrusader-KonokotheBlade.jpgCTCR-028KitsunePrincess.jpgCTCR-029VillageoftheKitsune.jpgCTCR-030KitsuneSecretHeadlockTechni.jpgCTCR-031SpiritualDefense.jpgCTCR-032CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-033CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-034CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-035CuteCrusader-SelenatheRagin.jpgCTCR-036CuteCrusader-BiancatheSprin.jpgCTCR-037CuteCrusader-BiancatheSumme.jpgCTCR-038CuteCrusader-BiancatheAutum.jpgCTCR-039CuteCrusader-BiancatheWinte.jpgCTCR-040KitsuneoftheBloodFlowers.jpgCTCR-041KitsuneRescue.jpgCTCR-042KitsuneSymphony.jpgCTCR-043KitsuneSamurai.jpgCTCR-044CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-045CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-046CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-047CuteCrusader-WinonatheWinds.jpgCTCR-048CrusadersOath.jpgCTCR-049CrusadersLastStand.jpgCTCR-050KitsuneAssassin.jpgCTCR-051KitsuneNaginata.jpgCTCR-052KitsuneofRadiance.jpgCTCR-053CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-054CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-055CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-056CuteCrusader-IngridtheBeaut.jpgCTCR-057CrusadersStronghold.jpgCTCR-058CrusadersPledgetoDefend.jpgCTCR-059KitsuneTravelers.jpgCTCR-060CrusadersDefense.jpgCTCR-061SpiritualKitsuneofSpring.jpgCTCR-062SpiritualKitsuneofSummer.jpgCTCR-063SpiritualKitsuneofAutumn.jpgCTCR-064SpiritualKitsuneofWinter.jpgCTCR-065SpiritualKitsuneofRadiance.jpgCTCR-066KitsuneCopycats.jpgCTCR-067KitsuneResurrection.jpgCTCR-068MysticalKitsuneRitual.jpgCTCR-069CuteCrusader-AlyssatheShini.jpgCTCR-070CuteCrusader-KonokotheSlaye.jpgCTCR-071CuteCrusader-SelenatheEtern.jpgCTCR-072CuteCrusader-BiancatheRestl.jpgCTCR-073CuteCrusader-WinonatheEnvoy.jpgCTCR-074CuteCrusader-IngridtheNatur.jpgCTCR-075CrusadersBounty.jpgCTCR-076CrusadersCounter.jpgCTCR-077KitsuneHealing.jpgCTCR-078KitsunesBlessing.jpgCTCR-079CrusaderFusion.jpgCTCR-080EmbodimentofSeasons.jpg

This set took me almost 2 weeks to complete. Lemme know whatcha think. 8)

Very nice 10/10

I never mean to 'outdo' anyone. I wanted to show you guys a really good theme was all. It took TWO WEEKS to make this set - and it is my largest one to date. (It is larger than my Bleach set by 10 cards). I'm sure you know why the last Fusion is overpowering.

[spoiler=Here is why if you don't know...]FANFIC CARD

I don't think the actual card makers would come up with something like this anytime soon. :?

It's simple...

Remember that you can remove "Cute Crusader" monsters from your Graveyard to stop a Direct Attack by removing a number of them until the total Level of the removed monsters is equal to or greater than the Level of the attacking monster.

By sending up to 3 from the Deck to the Graveyard, you essentially set up a shield for you that could stop a "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" - that and it can also be used with "Crusader's Last Stand" to get out a "Cute Crusader" Fusion out faster.

It had a purpose. :D

Thanks for the rating. Just so you know, these cards belong to the FRIEND of the main guy in my fanfic. Expect to see a clash between the Visionaries and the Cute Crusaders. :D

This has to be in the Top Three Best Sets of mine. Those include:

Bleach

Visions of the Future (Visionaries)

Cute Crusaders (These cards)

8)

Archived