1 member has voted

1. 1. RP options

• Digimon partners
    • Bio-Merge
    • Spirit Evolution

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]I'm afriad that this is the end of the Digimon Alliance. The spamming has won the battle with the Digimon and therefore ending this club. I had a lot of fun leader and being a member here. I have made many friends in the Digimon Alliance, but you must understand that I would rather end this club myself than to see it ruined by spammers. I will think about making another Digimon Club in the Summer but right now I'm not so sure. If anyone wants to make a digimon club I'd be happy to join, co-lead, etc... I hope I stay in touch with you few proud digimon fans. I and I hope you to remember that Our Legacy Will Live On.

I will change title to Lock tonight. [/align]

Your Digital Friend,

~LZ

digimon1and2v1.png

Maybe have a warning system. The first time they get -reped. The 2nd time they get banned from this club.

Yeah Alphamon is my 2nd favorite. Implaidramon Paliden Mode. (I know I spelled it wrong)

Such a system is already in place.

Legend Zero, the thing is that the sticked positions are reserved for the best among the clubs and lately, the quality of this thread has decreased quite a lot. I was forced to unstick this and wanted to leave it open, but I'm going to follow your request and lock it.

Archived