Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Return Thread

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
10030 replies to this topic

Pikachu

Pikachu

Goodbye.

• Legendary Members
  • 15,128 posts
    Last Visit May 12 2018 08:37 AM

Hi, I forgot about this forum until recently when I had a conversation with my friend about what websites I went on as a kid. This place surely has changed a lot but I was surprised to see a few familiar faces (if I remembered correctly that is).

I'll be here for a week or so, it's finals season but I can spare a bit of time to catch up and just go back to memory lane here. Hope you're all doing well.

No matter how many aliases and egos I have currently, or previously had or used in the past, I am still the one, and only, Pikachu of YCM.

Pikachu out. Goodbye forum.

Pikachu_by_Miraris.jpg

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,423 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

It's been a while, hasn't it? Welcome back.

Most of the vets you probably remember are long gone by now; a few of them are still here. But yeah, you might remember me as either Sakura Haruno or jk233_ultimatemaster (sheesh I need to change that name). 

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Discord:Striker#1560
  • Alias:Striker

Hi, I forgot about this forum until recently when I had a conversation with my friend about what websites I went on as a kid. This place surely has changed a lot but I was surprised to see a few familiar faces (if I remembered correctly that is).

I'll be here for a week or so, it's finals season but I can spare a bit of time to catch up and just go back to memory lane here. Hope you're all doing well.

Hi friend, I'm still around as well. And why must you be in Finals Season when I'm still in Midterm Season?

SkDC0v5.png

Winter

Winter

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,707 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

Hi friend, I'm still around as well. And why must you be in Finals Season when I'm still in Midterm Season?

Welcome back, Striker! 

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

SilentMember13

SilentMember13

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Jun 28 2018 10:13 PM

Well, at this point I don't know if I'm returning or new I've been gone for so long. I think the last time I was active might have been 10 years ago, around when GX was around or 5Ds came out. For all intents and purposes I'm brand spanking new, especially since I've lost access to my old account with the loss of its associated email (my last username was DarkMasterUltima; I'm glad to be rid of it). I just thought I'd pop in and say hi as I get re-acquainted with the franchise; I've got lots of relearning to do, what with Xyzs, Pendulums, Links and whatnot. Anywho, hi.

Enrise

Enrise

Vestige of Keter

• Legendary Members
  • 15,745 posts
    Last Visit Jun 09 2018 02:02 AM
'Sup maggots.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,423 posts

I think I remember who you are to an extent, but welcome back. 

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Discord:Striker#1560
  • Alias:Striker

'Sup maggots.

Who the fuck are you calling a maggot? JK, welcome back I suppose. I faintly remember you from years ago, but that's about it.

SkDC0v5.png

KingCorrosiv

KingCorrosiv

• Members
  • 16 posts
    Last Visit Jun 25 2018 10:38 AM

after being gone for a year i decided to start working on my Hellspawn archetype again. made a lot of new cards so now i have to figure out how to put the cards that i created with the new card maker in a topic and we can party all over again!

M0B0X

M0B0X

Magistri Nihil

• Members
  • 69 posts
    Last Visit Aug 09 2018 05:14 AM
  • Discord:M0B0X#3783

What's up everyone?! I guess I'm returning, I took a break a couple of years ago, but I'm back to making custom cards now. I haven't really been away, I stop by the Games section from time to time to have some fun. Anyway, I changed my name to M0B0X along with a flashy new Avatar & Signature I made. I also updated my About Me information if you guys wanna check it out. Will be posting in Custom Cards soon. Peace & Love~

M0B0X_Tag_zpsizied7hq.png

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,423 posts

What's up everyone?! I guess I'm returning, I took a break a couple of years ago, but I'm back to making custom cards now. I haven't really been away, I stop by the Games section from time to time to have some fun. Anyway, I changed my name to M0B0X along with a flashy new Avatar & Signature I made. I also updated my About Me information if you guys wanna check it out. Will be posting in Custom Cards soon. Peace & Love~

Welcome back.

Before you post in Custom Cards, just make sure you look over the rules and stuff; though that's mostly the case for Advanced. Casual recently got its design standards removed so no need to worry about breaking things (though you'll get the occasional members who'll throw the metagame design book in there). 

Looking forward to seeing what you'll post.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users