Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.

(Some are a bit, well, I'd have to PM you about it, how much the site has changed, more overly due to the fact that, to save your cards, you have to login, which leads to new members that only want to save and don't even bother to post)

Well, I just came back from a wet day at a huge water park, and tommorrow, I'm headin' down south to Florida for a week, I'll be on the road tommorrow, and on Sunday, I'll get to Kennedy Space Center, and might get to our hotel, and I might be able to get on our laptop, but, yeah.

And the worst part is, we're going the week of July 4th, which means it will be f****** packed. But I'm going to Disney, Universal Orlando, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Kennedey Space Center, everywhere, so be nice to me and I MAY get you a postcard.

I had a severe problem with virus' yesterday, but all would appear to be fine now.

Today's Birthday's Feature is actually being used!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear sliferdude, Happy Birthday to you!

Well, I'm not completely gone, I managed to hop on the family's laptop WITHIOUT getting in trouble. I'm currently reporting from the Grand Floridian in Disney World, trapped in Florida without any TV channels I like on our TV, except maybe ESPN. But I'll be on, FOR A BIT!!! Tomorrow I'm headed to Universal Studios, so I won't be on very early tomorrow.

Adios!

Yeah, as soon as I got in there, I was like.

"Oh, god. I'm not worthy to be here."

But I'll be stayin' here for maybe an hour or 2, so I'll be lettin' everybody know when I'm signing off again.

(But yes, it is fancy. Like I said, I may get you a postcard.)

Archived