Where do you buy your trading cards?

I used to buy booster packs when I was younger, but then I started just going for decks that I like and tracking down cards I need for them, only buying booster packs when it may be easier to do so if the card I want is too expensive. I can't remember the last time I bought a booster pack.

I used to buy booster packs when I was younger' date=' but then I started just going for decks that I like and tracking down cards I need for them, only buying booster packs when it may be easier to do so if the card I want is too expensive. I can't remember the last time I bought a booster pack.[/quote']

I agree, those structure decks only need a little modification to be competitive what with the release of the newest structure deck 'Machine's Rebellion' I think I'm going to see some more machine decks around, Ancient Gear abuse and Gadget Control decks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahah, speaking of which.. I printed one of my Demonic Damnation cards out namely '

Asmodeus, Archdevil of Nessus, Lord of Hell' and showed it to my friend and tod him it was a promotional deal that konami were doing, and he wanted to swap me 9 rare cards for one... hes such an idiot... I told him after though.. 8)

Hahah' date=' speaking of which.. I printed one of my Demonic Damnation cards out namely '

Asmodeus, Archdevil of Nessus, Lord of Hell' and showed it to my friend and tod him it was a promotional deal that konami were doing, and he wanted to swap me 9 rare cards for one... hes such an idiot... I told him after though.. 8)[/quote']

I tried to do that once, trade a Nokia for a Blue Eyes Ultimate, it worked, but later he figured it out and demanded a trade back, so I just got it off eBay

• 6 months later...

Archived