1. 1. How good were these cards?

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Ehhh... OK
    • Bad

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I knew something was wrong about that part. I really need to get at least one Booster Pack of YUGIOH cards. I have a whopping total of 0. But thanks for the rating, and thanks for pointing that out. When I make my last 5 cards, I will try to avoid that mistake.

Guest PikaPerson01

Most are horrendously underpowered.

Creation of new types is never all the good... Warrior, Spellcaster, Fairy... Beast type for those who were "Fox"-ish.

The only one that would probably get some use is Santa Girl, that continuous spell that SS-es girls from the deck, and the spell that SS-es Fairies from the grave.

personaly I like those particular cards

and heres another bonus card 82323jn7.jpg

this 1 was gonna be a normal monster with the text:

This girl recived a letter from Santa saying that her home town was to risky to deliver presants to and saying sorry. So she went looking for santa to get her gifts, and help the good boys and girls back home get thiers.

but I figured I could give it the an effect.

Guest PikaPerson01

They're effects aren't really that good though.

Fire is the 2400 standard, but considering most traps either stall or destroy, it's effect is a waste.

While attack loss might be keen, all cards means... literally all cards. Water herself loses attack, so a Stratos can just suicide into it, or a Trooper can overtake. The fact that it requires a tribute makes it even worse. Logically you'd want to play it in defense, but even after it got hit and you took the LP damage, it'd just be an annoyance at best.

Girl of Light is... a lower attack Jinzo, with the added effect of wasting 500 lifepoints for no reason. (Giant Trunade is the only thing that can really combo with that effect... but even then, it's not at all a good combo)

Girl of Darkness is... Judgeman, with 500 burn. Nothing special. Nothing to write home about.

Girl of Wind's stats make her less then Cyber Dragon, which I think became the bare minimum for any level 5+ monster you had to tribute for. The fact that she makes you pay 1000 AND makes you skip your battle phase makes her worse then Zaborg... and Zaborg is the lowest ranked Monarch. <_<

Girl of Earth is the... best of them, but even then it's OCG needs to be fixed. For example, where is the girl monster being special summoned from?

And, a general thing, all their stats need to be much better for a one tribute monster.

... I may come back and offer some insight on the rest of them, or I may just go get wasted. I haven't decided yet.

[align=center]

138560gq2.jpg

You can only activate this card during your opponent's Draw Phase. Pick up (not Draw) one card from your Deck. If it is the same Card Type as the card your opponent drew' date=' choose one of the following effects:

-Decrease your Life Points by 500 and skip your opponent's Battle Phase.

-Look through your opponent's Deck. Choose 2 cards and remove them from play. Shuffle the Deck [b']afterwords[/b].

-Choose one of your Girl-type or Angel-type Monsters on your side of the field. Until your opponent's End Phase, this Monster cannot be targeted by at attack, or Spell or Trap Card effect.

[/align]

That is the only OCG Error I see ;)

Really, great cards! I love all the pictures, and most of the effects are wonderful! I only see 1 OCG Error {Posted Above}, 10/10

Archived