Pokemon Set

-Stoner-™

Should I keep going with the Set?!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I keep going with the Set?!

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Never! These cards Suck!

This is the start of my new Pokemon Set made by Me! This is the First time I have made a Pokemon Set so.. It might not be as good as J-Max’s (The Pokemon Master.). But here it is! You decide whether or not I should keep going with the Set or Not!

[spoiler=Bulbasaur] 129931su3.jpg

[spoiler=Bulbasaur’s Effect] When this card is summoned you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- Increase the ATK of any WIND monster by 500 if their ATK is lower than 1500.

- You can Release this card to Special Summon any Ivysaur to the field from your hand.

- Add 2 "Grass Counters" to this monster. When this monster has 3 "Grass Counters" on it, you may decrease the ATK of one monster your opponent controls by 650.

[spoiler=Ivysaur] 129931pa2.jpg

[spoiler=Ivysaur’s Effect] When this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of "Bulbasaur", you may increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of "Bulbasaur". If you Normal Summon this monster, flip a coin and call Heads or Tails. If Heads, you must discard 3 cards from your hand. If Tails, you must select one card from your Deck and add to your hand.

[spoiler=Venusaur] 129931tx2.jpg

[spoiler=Venusaur’s Effect] Activate the following effects based on the way this card was Summoned.

Normal Summoned - You can decrease the ATK of this card by 350 and add 3 "Grass Counters" to this card, when this card has 5 "Grass Counters" on it you can increase the ATK back to it's original ATK.

Special Summoned - You can then Special Summon 1 "Bulbasaur" from your hand to the field, but halve the ATK of the "Bulbasaur" for 3 turns.

Flip Summoned - You can draw 3 cards randomly from your Deck without looking, when you do so you must destroy 1 card in your control.

Archived