World of Darkness set.3 (largest set yet ^.^)

Father Wolf

Finally it is finished! for cearal this took forever -.-. no joke ether it was so hard to try and out do my other 2 sets but i think i have done it! in this set there are more support from the org 2 sets and 3 new types of monsters (Wolf, The Rulers of the World of Darkness, and Exalted) and support. hope u enjoy them and please comment them i worked to hard for these to go unnotice. oh some spelling might be off but yeah.

First are the 2 card that i made for my girl friend to tell her i love her!

DALL.jpgWL.jpg

Wolf

WM.jpgWN.jpgWS.jpgWE.jpgWA.jpgWA-1.jpgWB.jpgWS-3.jpgWS-4.jpgLI.jpgWF-1.jpgWG.jpgWWS.jpgWB-1.jpgWS-1.jpgWGI.jpgWR.jpgB.jpgWS-2.jpgWA.jpgHM.jpgWF.jpgCA.jpg

Rulers of the World of Darkness

KOTWOD.jpgSOTQOTWOD.jpgKnOTWOD.jpgGSOTWOD.jpgPsOTWOD.jpgPOTWOD.jpgDR.jpgDID.jpgDR-1.jpgFMIAWOD.jpgLD.jpgMOD.jpgTQAHS.jpgAOTWOD.jpgDR.jpgFS-1.jpgFP.jpg

Exalted

SED.jpgSEE.jpgSEN.jpgSET.jpgSEZ.jpgSES.jpgSEB.jpgSEE-1.jpgSEJ.jpgSES-1.jpgLENM.jpgLEFM.jpgLECM.jpgAEJ.jpgAEM.jpgAEO.jpgAES.jpgAESM.jpgALOTAE.jpgAED.jpgAED-1.jpgAEDB.jpgAEM-1.jpgAEMS.jpgD-A.jpgD-MOS.jpgDT.jpgTH.jpgST.jpgFAW.jpgEUTS.jpgSP.jpgTSHOTL.jpgSS.jpgDS.jpgSG.jpgER.jpgES.jpgLH.jpg

Mage

L3SM-M.jpgL3SM-S.jpgL3SM-C.jpgL3SM-E.jpgL3SM-F.jpgL3SM-L.jpgL3SM-M-1.jpgL3SM-T.jpgMP.jpgL5SM-C.jpgL5SM-M.jpgL5SM-E.jpgL5SM-F.jpgL5SM-L.jpgL5SM-M-1.jpgL5SM-P.jpgL5SM-S.jpgL5SM-T.jpgMS.jpgFAIM.jpgL3S.jpgMsS.jpg

Technomancer

TMS.jpgMB2.jpgASA.jpgS.jpg

Vampire

VE.jpgVD.jpgVA.jpgCC.jpgCA.jpgRFTC.jpg

Werewolf

WR.jpgWF.jpgSSW.jpgWITD.jpg

Wyrd

WBS.jpgWS.jpgWB.jpgWOL.jpgWyrd-Maiden.jpgBAAP.jpgWIHTC.jpgWT.jpg

long yes lol tell me what u think

Archived