The Official Joke Card Thread

Bloodrun

Yes, that's right.

The mods of CC decided to throw some change together, and give you guys your very own Joke Card Thread.

Post the Joke Cards here, and no where else.

and no, this will not be Stickied.

If any of the mods feel that your post is spam, it will be deleted and you will receive a warning.

Have a Nice Day. =)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lulz, this card was made out of me being bored out of my mind. So, here it is. Yayz for me.

*Removed for being Offensive*

You can read the effect fine, so there is no need more me to post it via spoiler.

Do not just post a rate, please.

If you see any OCG errors, point them out please.

1. Oh' date=' I wonder who suggested that James should talk to about this? Was it me by any chance?

2. Any reason why this isn't going to be Sticky'd? If it dies, then they're outlawed again. >>

[/quote']

Its not suppose to Stickied, as Joke Card hold no significance.

It will be stickied for a couple of days, just for people to see it, then unlocked, so it will hold its own fate, partly like the picture thread in general.

1. Oh' date=' I wonder who suggested that James should talk to about this? Was it me by any chance?

2. Any reason why this isn't going to be Sticky'd? If it dies, then they're outlawed again. >>

[/quote']

Its not suppose to Stickied, as Joke Card hold no significance.

It will be stickied for a couple of days, just for people to see it, then unlocked, so it will hold its own fate, partly like the picture thread in general.

Joke Cards were the best part of AOC.

Now it's just gunna be a total spamhole of Overpowered Dragon cards.

Who the hell decided AOC should have Post Count, anyway? -.-"

Archived