Corrupted Archangel

Scibor

I'm not too proud of the image, but I think that card is pretty good. Please comment accordingly.

165936rj0.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 5 DARK monsters in your graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, destroy every other monster on your side of the field. As long as this card remains-face-up on your side of the field, you cannot summon any other monsters. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

^If 2000 is changed to 500 it would make it seriously underpowered in my opinion. A better idea would be this: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 5 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned destroy all other monsters on the field. If you activate this effect you cannot declare an attack this turn. While this card is face-up on the field you cannot Summon monsters and your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters.

Graveyard

Summon

You forgot the word "removed"

Archived