Mahou Sensei Negima

Killme304

These are mostly made using screenshots i take from Mahou Sensei Negima (just Negima if you look for the DVDs in english). 31: middle school girls, 1: 9and3/4 year old teacher/mage, and a whole lota trouble. :) If you like Love Hina, watch this because its made by the same guy.

Negi.jpg

The 9 3/4 year old teacher/mage

MahoraAcademy.jpg

Mahora Academy (Negi teaches here)

Pactio_.jpg

This is what it looks like when Negi forms a temperary pact. (not gona expand much except it makes the person making the pact with him ALOT more powerful)

Asuna.jpg

One of the students and one of Negi's roommates, she cancels magic around her (if you watch the anime you find out how she got the ability).

asunapactio.jpg

After she made a pact with Negi, she could summon a demon banishing sword, but it would be a demon banishing fan from time to time.

I have more but im not putting them up yet...still, please tell me if you think they are reasonable cards.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?t=458

lol looks alot like the set of cards i just completed

oops, didnt see that :oops:. I made these for the mahora-academy.net forums even though they are based on the original anime (mostly). I actually made a deck of cards using semi-realistic abilities from that anime instead of the Negima!? remake. I use it on my friends sometimes by using YVD :P so if i didnt make the deck balanced, they wouldnt duel me anymore. One already hates my Baka Rangers fusion :(.

Some criticism for my cards would be nice, and here is some for you. Lets tart with the BAD STUFF:

Some cards seem overpowered/underpowered, even for the Negima!? versions of the people.

Half the card effects dont really go with what the person is/does.

THE GOOD:

The number of cards you made (100 for one anime is alot)

How some of the cards only work well with eachother

THE ???:

What, no asuna/ayaka rivalry card? and did you make the Evangaline/Chachamaru fusion near the end just to reach 100?

Also i just realised you cant read the Pactio Asuna...Ill resave the High-Detailed Version and post it soon.

EDIT:

I just realised this sounded like an attack on you and thats not what i was going for...sorry 'bout that. :oops:

EDIT 2.0:

Sorry guys, the High-Detailed version isnt going to work because there is too much text so ill just post the effect:

This monster can only be special summoned by sacraficing one face up "Asuna-Student #8" while "Pactio!" or "Chamo" is face up on the field with an active effect. You may negate the effect of any spell card played by an opponet at any time. When this monster battles a Fiend-type or Zombie-type monster, destroy the monster without damage calculation.

My Chachamaru-Student #10 card isnt going to show up right because of length of text :x. The effect:

As long as this monster is face up on the field, no monster with the name "Evangeline-Student #26" can be selected as the target of a spell, trap, effect, or attack by your opponent. As long as there is a monster with the name "Evangeline-Student #26" is face up on the field, this monster gains 500 ATK.

Chachamaru.jpg

EvangelineHD.jpg

She seems normal at first but...

fullmoonhd.jpg

Every full moon she transforms...

evangelinevampHD.jpg

And her true power is revealed! Evangaline is my favorite character (I like VAMPIRES!) along with Asuna.

Um i want the image i used for the Night With A Full Moon as my avatar but imageshack wont shrink it enough can someone help me out (the image was compressed using the avatar function and its file size is to big :( ).

Archived