Just finished Resident Evil: Director's Cut on my PSP

J-Max

The Voice acting was terrible! lol Someone said to me recently. "Hey you should play the first Resident Evil game!" So I did..... The game is still surprisingly fun, (The Gamecube Remake is miles better though) I took great pleasure in killing the Zombies, then there is the Cutscenes I have heard so much about.

Barry: "That was too close! You were almost a Gerbil Sandwich!"

The Puzzles were refreshinglly simple as well, not too hard at all. The Hunters seem to be a LOT more vicious in this game. I was on Yellow Caution and I had my Head swiped off by one of the bastards. Overall I enjoyed it, a nice bit of Nostalgia, don't play it for the Voice acting those....

Richard: "It's not just a Snake, it's a MONSTER!"

PSP? Meh, PS2, PSX, GC, XB & PC had the best Resident Evil. I'm gonna try the Wii One soon though. I think the only game that was "WTF?! EPIC!" was MGS Portable Ops +.

Isn't the one on Wii the one where they speak Spanish? xD

No that's resident evil 4. Remember? When Leon went to an Island to save Ashley & they were like "Ayarido" "you Bastardo" & the one with the chainsaw T_T.

I'm gonna buy Umbrella Chronicles. But meh dunno.

Isn't the one on Wii the one where they speak Spanish? xD

No that's resident evil 4. Remember? When Leon went to an Island to save Ashley & they were like "Ayarido" "you Bastardo" & the one with the chainsaw T_T.

I'm gonna buy Umbrella Chronicles. But meh dunno.

DONT! Umbrella C. is a lightgun game xD

Archived