Size: Whatever you want.

Text: Ferro

Colors: Any that looks nice

With an Avi

Render:[spoiler=render]14mud5v.png

Or

id5gtl.png

Size: Whatever you want

Text: Chargers if you use 1st Render and if you use 2nd render use Ferro for text

Colors: Any thing that looks nice

with an Avi

Will pay about 100 points for the football one If good.

Render/Image: Can you find a render of Honest for me? Like the one, ryukshingami from Photobucket made, I would give a link to that but it doesn't allow me. If you know any better ones, use it.

Size: 350 x 125

Text: Rahim <-Honest->

Colors: (Main) Yellow and Light Blue (Secondary) OR Colours that match with render.

One sig and matching avi please

Render/Image: Can i post 2? http://www.thebestlinks.com/images/d/d7/Gyarados.png and http://www.studiopokemon.com/galeria/pokemon/hoenn/Milotic.jpg The Gyarados can you flip it so that it faces the other way and i want Gyarados on the Left and Milotic on the right but render then so that you can only see the head and they shall be facing each other.

Size: 400x175

Text: None

Colors: Blue

Avatar: Yes. Just some piece that would look good as an avatar.

I hope you can do this order. If you do it good then i might pay a little xtra. BTW, will you pm it or post it here? I would prefer if you could Pm it to me.

Render/Image: Can you find a render of Honest for me? Like the one, ryukshingami from Photobucket made, I would give a link to that but it doesn't allow me. If you know any better ones, use it.

Size: 350 x 125

Text: Rahim «-Honest-»

Colors: (Main) Yellow and Light Blue (Secondary) OR Colours that match with render

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited slightly.

Archived