Powerful cards post them here.

sniggles11

im havin trouble posting card itself so here's my card Hyosuber's "non-cheap" effect:

This card can be special summoned from anywhere including uranus, whenever and however you want. When the card is special summoned normal summoned or even just thrown on the field by a spectator, your opponent loses but you can do the following things just to screw around with them:

-special summon all god cards to the field and then destroy them and for each god card destroyed in this way take any amount of money and any card from anyone.

-This card negates everything even cards nearby and its attack is X^X where X is a limit to infinity

-This card can attack whenever, however, and as many times as you like

-While he is on the feild manjyome is gay

-This card can add as many cards as you'd like from you or your opponents hand, deck, graveyard, card binder, or packs you haven't even bought yet to your hand, deck, graveyard or field

-This card is uneffected by all UDE rulings, erratas, and Ban lists.

-Nothing even another Hyosuber can negate these effects.

-Also he is real and other cards that are made up cant stop it either.

-If you want you can also murder your opponent or anyone you want without getting in trouble or having to adhere to law.

I am making cards based off of Ryu from street fighter. I have cards for Dark Ryu and regular Ryu. Here are the cards that I've made so far. NOTE: Warrior Of Darkness Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Murderous Intent". Each time this card attacks, it gains 500 ATK Points during the Damage Step. Each time this monster destroys an opponents monster, increase it's ATK Points by 300 at the End Phase.This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Warrior Of Light" from your Graveyard at the cost of 1000 Life Points, or you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field by removing your "Warrior Of Light" from play. If you use the first effect, your "Warrior Of Light gains 1000 ATK and DEF Points. If you use the second effect, this card also gains immunity to all Spell and Trap Cards that designate a specific target. You must also discard one card from your hand at the End Phase of each of your turns. If you cannot, this card is removed from play and cannot return to the current Duel.

YTCG-WarriorOfLight.jpgYTCG-WarriorOfDarkness.jpgYTCG-Hadouken.jpgYTCG-DarkHadouken.jpgYTCG-AuraCharge.jpgYTCG-DarkAuraCharge.jpgYTCG-BlazingAura.jpgYTCG-DarkBlazingAura.jpgYTCG-WarriorsPerseverance.jpgYTCG-EvilsImpulse.jpgYTCG-WarriorsTriumph.jpg

Archived