my dragons

gustov_ya

last one ewrpowered .... and porr grammar ....5/10

John' date=' XD, before you tell him that he has a "porr" grammar, I recommend you of having less "porr" spelling. XD

'Right Gustov, even with John's bad spelling, I still agree with him. The grammar is poor, and the card text is no way near Yugioh card spelling. The last card, I was like "OMG WTF IS WITH HIM", it's too overpowered.

What you need to do to improve:

1- Good job at making the capitalization in Dragons' name, but you must follow the English capitalization in cards, like, instead of: "dragon/Ritual" and "by using", you can make it like this: Dragon/Ritual - "By using". Same with all the cards.

2- Do not put the effects as if Jaden or any duelist were describing them. Instead, look at Effective cards in the TCG that are similar to your monster's effect, such as in Agalacon, instead of putting this poor description, you could find any Ritual monster and see how it is exactly described, (The Masked Beast or Demise as an example), and put similar text to your monster.

Another example of doing this, Dragon of Swamp and Sorrows, you can find "Lord of D." and put a similar text.

3- THIS CARD IS BROKEN/OVERPOWERED! As a newbie, I cannot possibly expect you to know what does that mean, by replies like John's. Let's start off with Molten Dragon. You cannot really find a Level 4 monster with 1900 ATK and 2200 DEF, WITHOUT an effect. Don't make too much powerful cards, as they abuse the card makers and duelists, instead, try making monsters either based on a good strategy, or monsters that have a good effect combined with a good payment.

Next, it's Dragon of Thunder. When I looked at it, I was like, "OMG, REALLY WTF IS WITH HIM". It's because, it's too "broken". Plus, you didn't yet state what is "Ice Dragon". Even though, with any combination of monsters, it's too DAMN BROKEN to put a card with 9999 ATK. And its effect isn't like, better than its ATK. It's broken like it too. So I suggest you of reading many modern cards, and finding the right effect for the right payment, less ATK points, and I hope you improve. Btw, don't forget the capitalization and the apostrophies in the Fusion Material monsters.

[b']QUICK EDIT:[/b] Btw, the rating is 4.9/10, for a newbie your rating is 5.5/10 (it's bad all ways, I've seen much better).

G'day,

Mare.

Archived