The 'I Vow Never To Leave YCM' Thread

Azmania2260

*Unless I get banned by Frunk for some random reason...

I'm afraid I can't vow to anything with people like RS always taking the piss out of me.

In all seriousness, I think I have one of the strongest commitments to the site of all the members - Heck, I've put up with moderating it for more than a year.

Do I vow never to leave though? I'm afraid not, cetain things are continuously putting the strain on me and one day it is possible I have not choice but to leave.

It's only personal stuff though, I've stuck with the YCM through all the good, the bad and the ugly so far, and I'm not about to give up anytime soon.

I pledge no vow to YCM. Though coming back is kinda alright, and this forum does have the best general section I've ever witnessed, so I'm not about to give that up, and OMG, peoplez who likes YUGIOHZ. No way :)

Besides that, Get a debate room, and I shall be entertained for days to come :)

I will inevitably quit, but if Horus is still a member, then theres no reason for me to do so.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Je me voue solennellement, cela sauf dans les circonstances exceptionnelles y compris lesquelles me dessiner loin, mais non limité à, en étant interdit, accès perdant d'ordinateur/Internet, et cas de maladie critique et/ou de dommages, à ne jamais quitter le Yu-Gi-Oh! Carder le fabricant que les forum jusqu'à moi meurent.

Translation (I make all of my solemn vows in French): I solemnly vow, that save in exceptional circumstances that draw me away, including, but not limited to, being banned, losing computer/internet access, and cases of critical illness and/or injury, never to leave the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Forums until I die.

Je me voue solennellement' date=' cela sauf dans les circonstances exceptionnelles y compris lesquelles me dessiner loin, mais non limité à, en étant interdit, accès perdant d'ordinateur/Internet, et cas de maladie critique et/ou de dommages, à ne jamais quitter le Yu-Gi-Oh! Carder le fabricant que les forum jusqu'à moi meurent.

Translation (I make all of my solemn vows in French): I solemnly vow, that save in exceptional circumstances that draw me away, including, but not limited to, being banned, losing computer/internet access, and cases of critical illness and/or injury, never to leave the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Forums until I die.

[/quote']

ditto

Archived