Forbidden/limited cards

yeah. the one where you can remove a monster from play once per turn. the spellcaster one.

that one. But Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning is even better than Chaos Sorceror. with those two cards being banned, theres almost no reason to have a chaos deck.

I think we're all forgetting about the beastliest Chaos monster in the game, Chaos Emperor Dragon. Also, There are new chaos monsters coming out in FotB which aren't as powerful, and come at a steeper price, but it's chaos none the less.

Well, some people actually prefer Envoy of the Beginning to Chaos Emperor Dragon. EotB is a lot more controlled, while CED is a lot more chaotic.

As for the ban list, the banlist is far from perfect. Without Breaker (recently banned), the only (decent) spell/trap removal (discounting Mobius) is MST, Heavy Storm and Dust Tornado (two of which are limited, and the other is a trap, thus unable to be used offensively). Drawing power has ground to a halt with Graceful Charity gone. Now the best cards are Dekoichi and Skelengel. Smashing Ground and Mirror Force kill everything now, so basically Royal Decree moiders near all... I think, sooner or later, Smashing and Mirror will be banned, and good riddance :(.

Needed a rant. I hate how the TCG's become :(. Stupid staples.

Lol, yeah. If I'm dueling someone who I know I'm gonna win against anyways I'll be a conservative player, and wait patiently to get out an incredible card, like "Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin" with 11000 Atk and kill em with full LP.

Yeah, they were banned almost as soon as they came out I think, it makes me wonder why they make some of these cards if they just go an ban them, like that. Besides I have 3 monsters that can mimic Black Luster Soldiers effect anyway, they just have half his points and one other ability *taps nose*, it's true.

(If you're wondering, they're Element Doom, Element Magician and Element Dragon.)

Well the greatest thing about the bros is that they can be Special Summoned from your hand at basically no cost and they had such strong atk points and really good effects. And if either were confronted by a stronger monster they would either remove it from play or just blow themselves up.

On the topic of Banned/Limited cards, here's a nice little rule twist you can throw in. I forgot what its' called, but whatever.

This is how it works. All Banned cards stay banned. But, here's the tricky bit: all Limited cards are also considered banned; you can't use them. Then, all Semi-Limited cards are treated as limited: one a deck. And all unlimited cards become semi-limited: so normally things you can run 3's of, you can only play two.

Of course being the parodying kind of person I am, I created a new way: all Unlimited cards become banned, all Semi-Limited become Unlimited, all Limited becom Semi-limited, and all banned cards you can run 1 of. It's a lot like Trad, actually :s.

Speaking of which, when th new forum is up, we should make such lists for the Forum Dueling section (warrenting if it will exist), I reckon we just have to one list, rather than two seperate lists for created and official cards, I think we should make the rules for our own Dueling section, atleast the ban lists.

About 10 mins ago I was informed by silverboy he has completed his dueling program, we will see if it's worthy...

Dagger was broken as a... broken thing I guess? :?

I love that breaker is banned, sure it messed up my Spellcaster deck, but without Breaker, most people don't have any Spellcasters to Summon due to the effect of my Magician's Circle.

Archived