New Dungeon Dice Monsters

Alordzynix

Like many people I liked the DDM set of God Kaze. But I missed a more Dice Rolling Theme and I didn't really like the pictures (not that mine are that much better >.>) so I asked God Kaze if I could re-do his set.

Anyway this is my NDDM set. All pictures are custom made by editing screen shots from the anime except stated otherwise.

[align=center]

Dice Dungeon

NDDM-EN001-Dice-Dungeon-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]When you activate this card, return all "Dice Monster" cards you control to your hand and each Player places 3 "Heart Counters" on their Field Spell Card Zone. "Dice Monster" monsters cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Negate all damage to players except from a direct attack. When a player is attacked directly, he/she can remove a Heart Counter from his/her Field Spell Card Zone to reduce the battle damage to 0. This card's effect cannot be negated.

Picture Credit: The Anime Card "Dice Dungeon"

Dice Monster 2 - Blast Lizard

NDDM-EN002-DDM-Blast-Lizard-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 1, 3 or 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● Once per turn, you can remove 3 Spell Cards in your graveyard from play to destroy 1 monster on the field

Dice Monster 2 - Gator Dragon

NDDM-EN003-DDM-Gator-Dragon-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 1, 3 or 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● When this card is attacked you can remove 1 monster from your graveyard who's DEF is higher than its ATK to negate the attack.

Dice Monster 2 - Battle Ox

NDDM-EN004-DMM-Battle-Ox-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 1, 3 or 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● When this card attacks you can remove 1 monsters from your Graveyard who's ATK is higher than their DEF to increase this cards ATK by 1000 points until the End Phase of the turn.

Dice Monster 2 - Ryu-Kishin

NDDM-EN005-DDM-Ryukeshin-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 1, 3 or 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If this card is discarded from your Hand by its own effect or destroyed and send to the graveyard as a result of a battle, you can activated "Dice Dungeon" from your Deck.

Dice Monster 2 - The 13th Grave

NDDM-EN006-DDM-the-13th-Grave-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]During your End Phase, if this card is in your Removed from play Card Zone you can place it in your Graveyard. While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 1, 3 or 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard.

Dice Monster 2 - Knight of Twin Sword

NDDM-EN007-DDM-Knight-of-Twin-Sword.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 1, 3 or 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● When this card attacks you can remove any number of monsters from your graveyard who's ATK is higher than their DEF from play to increase this cards ATK by 1000 x the monsters you removed by this cards effect this turn.

Dice Monster 2 - Yaranzo

NDDM-EN008-DDM-Yaranzo-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]

While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 1, 3 or 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can remove 2 cards with the same type (Monster/Spell/Trap) from your Graveyard from play to send 1 card with a different type from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Dice Monster 3 - Strike Ninja

NDDM-EN009-DDM-Strike-Ninja-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 2 or 5 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● When this card attacks your opponent's life points directly, your opponent most use the effect of "Dice Dungeon". You can remove 2 Trap Cards from your Graveyard from play to negate an attack targeting this card.

Dice Monster 3 - Thunderball

NDDM-EN010-DDM-Thunderball-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 2 or 5 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● Once per turn, you can remove 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 monster on the field. This card can attack your opponent's life points directly during the turn that you activated this effect.

Dice Monster 3 - Dark Assailant

NDDM-EN011-DDM-Dark-Assailant-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 2 or 5 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● When this card attacks your opponent's life points directly, your opponent most use the effect of "Dice Dungeon". When this card is discarded from your hand by its own effect you can add 1 "Dice Monster 2" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Dice Monster 3 - Dark Magician Girl

NDDM-EN012-DDM-Dark-Magician-Girl-C.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 2 or 5 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● Once per turn, if you don't control a face-up "Dice Monster 4 – Dark Magician", you can remove 3 Spell Cards from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 "Dice Monster 4 – Dark Magician" from your Deck or Graveyard.

Dice Monster 4 - Dark Magician

NDDM-EN013-DDM-Dark-Magician-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]This card's name is also treated as "Dark Magician". While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 4 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● You can remove two cards of the same type (Monster/Spell/Trap) to destroy 1 card on the field of the same type as the removed cards.

Dice Monster 4 - Mighty Mage

NDDM-EN014-DDM-Mighty-Mage-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 4 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can remove 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard from play. This card can attack your opponent directly during the turn you used this effect. When this card attacks your opponent's life points directly, your opponent most use the effect of "Dice Dungeon".

Dice Monster 4 - Orgoth the Relentless

NDDM-EN015-DDM-Orgoth-The-Relentles.png

[spoiler=Text]While this card is in your Hand you can show it to your opponent to roll 3 six-sided dices. If at least 2 of the 3 dices landed on a 4 you can Special Summon this card from your hand, if not send this card to the Graveyard. If "Dice Dungeon" is face-up on the field this card gains the following effect: ● When this card attacks your opponent's life points directly, your opponent most use the effect of "Dice Dungeon". You can remove 2 cards from your Graveyard from play to increase this cards ATK by 1000 points until the End Phase of the turn

D.D.D. - Dice Dungeon Dragon

NDDM-EN016-DDD-Dice-Dungeon-Dragon-.png

[spoiler=Text]You can remove 1 "Dice Monster 2" monster, 1 "Dice Monster 3" monster and 1 "Dice Monster 4" from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this monster. You can send 1 "Dice Dungeon" from your side of the field to the Graveyard to destroy all monsters on the field except this card. Once per turn during your Main Phase you can remove 1 "Dice Monster" from your Graveyard from play to roll 1 Six-Sided Die and Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number you rolled x 100 x the number written in the name of the removed monster.

Picture Credit: The Dragon on the picture is created by ShokokuPhoenix. The Background is custom made with screen shots from the anime.

Death Roll One

NDDM-EN017-Death-Roll-Dice-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]If you rolled a six-sided dice for a card's effect and the result was 1, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

Picture Credit: This image was created by SilentTakeshi

Dice Dimension

NDDM-EN018-Dimension-Dice-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]You can only activated this card if there is a face-up "Dice Dungeon" on the field. Special Summon 1 "Dice Monster" monster from your Hand. You cannot Special Summon any other "Dice Monster" monster from your Hand until your next turn.

Picture Credit: The Anime Card "Dimension Dice".

Item Summoning

NDDM-EN019-Item-Summoning-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]Roll 3 six-sided dices. If 2 or more dices landed on the same number you can set 1 Spell or Trap Card from your deck. You cannot use the set card until your next turn.

Alternative Summoning

NDDM-EN020-Alternative-Summon-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]You can only activated this card if a "Dice Monster" was discarded from your hand by its own effect. Special Summon 1 "Dice Monster" from your hand that has at least 2 of the 3 numbers rolled written in its card text.

Picture Credit:The original image was created by danielkura but it is edited a lot by me.

Defense Crest

NDDM-EN021-Defense-Crest-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]Select 1 face-up attack position "Dice Monster" on your side of the field. Remove 1 monster from your graveyard who's DEF is higher than its ATK to change the selected monster to defence position. The Selected Monster cannot be destroyed until the End Phase of the turn this card was activated. During the End-Phase of the turn this card is activated switch the selected monster to attack position.

Picture Credit: Just a screen shot from the anime with out any "special" edits

Field Change

NDDM-EN022-Field-Change-CARD.png

[spoiler=Text]Activated 1 "Dice Dungeon" from your hand or Deck. The activation of this card cannot be negated.

Picture Credit: Just a screen shot from the anime with out any "special" edits

[/align]

Good cards and effects and such. You could have found better pics for the monsters though. Ehh. No offense but I think I have found a few better DDM sets than this. good overall though.

Really? I thought God Kaze was the only one who did this before. And most pictures where created not found.

[align=center]Pretty interesting- and original.:D Its quite scary to think that just 5 minutes before looking at these cards i was looking at dice monsters on Yugioh wikia :shock:

Your time on the images wasn't wasted! ;)

Pretty Good! :P[/align]

8.9/10

8.9/10

[spoiler=[i]For ALZ only[/i]]

Your little thingy under your name is currently:

Legandery Card Maker (2x)

Should it be:

Legendary Card Maker (2x)

:shock: (spelling error)

Hey, Alz! I really like how this project of yours turned out. My comment/suggestions are:

When we were talking about he field spell, I forgot to mention that it should also say: "When this card is removed from the field, remove all Heart Counters from the field."

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you did not include it.

If you wanted to add another card, maybe a continuous spell or trap that will stop your opponent from negating the Special Summon of a DDM monster.

It looks like Knight of Twin Swords will be helpless during your opponent's turn. My suggested changes are: "When this card attacks or is attacked, you can remove from play one or more monsters in your graveyard who's ATK is higher than their DEF to increase this card's ATK by 1000 x the number of monsters removed."

I really like what you did with Thunderball's effect; that he can attack directly the turn he uses his effect. Nice thinking. ^^

The inclusion of Dark Magician Girl was something I wished I had done, but the problem is her effect won't work if your field spell is on the field because "DM4 - Dark Magician"'s name is treated as "Dark Magician".

You did an amazing job on this set and improved it in a way I would have never thought of by infusing the essence of chance back into Dungeon Dice Monsters. Let me know if you add any new cards or need some feedback during their creation.

lol, I can just imagine a duel bewteen out DDM cards. Neither of our Field Spells would be on the field long enough to actually work properly. XD

Hey' date=' Alz! I really like how this project of yours turned out. My comment/suggestions are:

When we were talking about he field spell, I forgot to mention that it should also say: "When this card is removed from the field, remove all Heart Counters from the field."

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you did not include it.

I actually did that on purpose. Lets say you are in a pinch. You have 1 Heart Counter left not much Life Points and your opponent still has three. If you activated a new field Dice Dungeon both would be reset to three which makes it a little to easy in my opinion.

If you wanted to add another card' date=' maybe a continuous spell or trap that will stop your opponent from negating the Special Summon of a DDM monster.

[/quote']

Would be a good Idea. I would need a good picture and a name.

It looks like Knight of Twin Swords will be helpless during your opponent's turn. My suggested changes are: "When this card attacks or is attacked' date=' you can [b']remove from play one or more monsters [/b]in your graveyard who's ATK is higher than their DEF to increase this card's ATK by 1000 x the number of monsters removed."

O_o Actually he is my favorite DM monster. He is the one that comes closes to the monster of the Anime and the DDM game. In the game its "multiple attack" from the anime works by multiplying its attack. And like all monsters your ATK when you attack doesn't mater when you are attack. 70 ATK monster gets beaten by a monster with only 30 ATK if you can't make it switch to defense mode

I really like what you did with Thunderball's effect; that he can attack directly the turn he uses his effect. Nice thinking. ^^

Thanks. I got the Idea from some of your monsters' date=' but I thought this one would be the only one who matched that effect.

The inclusion of Dark Magician Girl was something I wished I had done, but the problem is her effect won't work if your field spell is on the field because "DM4 - Dark Magician"'s name is treated as "Dark Magician".

I didn't think that the effect of my Dark Magician would activated in the deck, I will change that ASAP .

You did an amazing job on this set and improved it in a way I would have never thought of by infusing the essence of chance back into Dungeon Dice Monsters. Let me know if you add any new cards or need some feedback during their creation.

Of course. you would be the first to know it. I'm currently working on some of the S/T I left out from the old set like Warp Vortex

lol' date=' I can just imagine a duel bewteen out DDM cards. Neither of our Field Spells would be on the field long enough to actually work properly. XD

[/quote']

Before we would do that, we should have our Winged Beast Match don't you think ^_^

these ROCK! ddm is one of my favorite games EVER (not the american version though, the japanese/gameboy game/anime/manga version).

the pics are amazing, especially for created pics!

overall 9.6/10. its only not a ten because i want to see more s/t support before i give you a perfect score.

Good cards and effects and such. You could have found better pics for the monsters though. Ehh. No offense but I think I have found a few better DDM sets than this. good overall though.

Really? I thought God Kaze was the only one who did this before. And most pictures where created not found.

obviously created, not found. Just saying.

Yes, God Kaze was one of the few who did this before you did.

Decent update though.

Archived