Tell me cards that play mind games.

Set a trap and pretend to accidentally declare it's name(say oh sheet or something along those lines after saying it). Make sure you declare a trap that would be used in the meta and in your deck, and make sure it doesn't mess up your opponent's strategy. The actual identity of the card should be one that messes up your opponent's strategy, but they will think it's the said card if you're any good at lying and play right into your trap instead of focusing on spell/tap removal.

Also, if your opponent has Gorz, attack with your weakest monsters first and when you reach your strongest monster don't attack.

Loudly announce the identity of every card you draw. Tell the truth some of the time' date=' and lie some of the time.

[/quote']

Genious.

Q4E

Seriously though, pieces of cardboard can't play mind games, only the person using them can.

That was what I meant.

Precisely. I actually won a duel by tempting my opponent to attack, which made them give up their attack.

Loudly announce the identity of every card you draw. Tell the truth some of the time' date=' and lie some of the time.

[/quote']

Genious.

Q4E

Seriously though, pieces of cardboard can't play mind games, only the person using them can.

That was what I meant.

Precisely. I actually won a duel by tempting my opponent to attack, which made them give up their attack.

I won a duel by bluffing the opponent. I had a facedown Spell / Trap and he hesitated to attack me. It was funny.

Archived