The Ultimate Incarnation of Blue Eyes

DNovaKnight

I've had this idea for a long time and have a pic all drawn ,but I want it to be perfect before I post. So please help me. And please don't take my idea. It may seem over powered but has a severe draw back considering you can only have up to 3 copies of any card. You have to get very creative in order to summon it.

Blue Eyes White Hydra

Lvl. 12 ATK 6000 DEF 4600

"Blue Eyes White Dragon" +"Blue Eyes White Dragon" +"Blue Eyes White Dragon" +"Blue Eyes White Dragon" +"Blue Eyes White Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (damage calculation applied normally). This card is not effected by the effect of magic, trap, or monster effects. During the end phase of a turn that this card would be destroyed by battle, increase it's original attack and defense by 750 and 400 respectively.

Also ... to help in the summon here's another. Also already have a pic for it.

Mirage of White Dragon

Lvl. 4 ATK 1500 DEF 1250

While this card is face up on the field, it's name is treated as "Blue Eyes White Dragon".

Please help everyone. Any questions about why I choose something such as stat power , just ask.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (damage calculation is applied normally). This card is not affected by the effect of Spell, Trap, or monster effects. During the End Phase of a turn that this card would be destroyed by battle, increase it's ATK and DEF by 750 and 400 respectively.

Fixed.

You need to balance it out more. You can do this by removing the last effect and adding a negative effect Eg. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. Good job, though.

Which of these do you like better:

1) Card as is but change effect to.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (damage calculation is applied normally). This card is not affected by the effect of Spell, Trap, or monster effects. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

2) Keep effect, but lower ATK and DEF to that of a regular Blue Eyes.

I personally like the first better. Thanks Flavour as well as everyone else for the help.

• 3 years later...

As others have said, you can only have 3 of any card in your deck. (unless limited or banned). So, the only way to pull this off is to use 3 Blue-Eyes and I guess 2 monsters that can substitue monsters in a fusion summon, since you cannot use 5 Blue-Eyes. Other than that, I like the idea. Something seems off about it, but at the moment I am too tired to look at the card too closely lol.

Archived