Official Pokemon Discussion. (The 5th gen starts now)

Flame Dragon

Pokemon started back in 1996 and since has grown to become the second biggest video game franchise.

In this thread feel free to give an over view about any of the many games, the pokemon themselves, ask for help, and talk about the competive world of pokemon, and other general things about pokemon.

The main reason I've made this thread is because their have been many different pokemon related threads being made, and doing this will help to cut down on some clutter.

So from this point on, only pokemon threads for the games themselves (ie Red, Blue, Pearl, Ranger) would be permitted.

[spoiler=OU Pokemon (5th gen)]

First draft of tier list

2j1su85.jpg

[spoiler=OU pokemon (4th gen)]

[spoiler=This Month]

9htox0.jpg

[spoiler=Last month]

15dq5nm.jpg

[spoiler=Shoddy Names]

Flame Dragon = .Blaze.

Emo = i_lurv_gothgirls

Felix = -Felix-

TAG = TAG

@nglemonkey = .Hurley.

.:BleshB:. = Madsen

[spoiler=Pokemon Online Names]

Flame Dragon = .Blaze.

Daft Punk = The Only Daft Punk

It's been some time since I gave a real update to the first post. Since I did we've gotten HG/SS, gen 2 remakes, and the start of the 5th gen. We don't know much on that ATM, but as we learn more I'll add to this post (or to the first post of a thread for the games).

And with HG/SS coming to the US soon here is the thread for it.

http://forum.yugiohc...ead-118221.html

I was able to make it a one stop shop for all the info needed on the main battles (Gyms, E4, Red, and Final Rival battle).

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G/S remake would make my year, for now I'll just have to stick to a rom for G/S (since my G/S/C died....)

I would love if they brought an XD/Colo like RPG game out for the Wii. I really enjoy those games although catching every Shadow Pokemon in Colo just annoys me and Ho-Oh takes yonks to get.

I like the whole extra levels (in terms of gym leaders, etc) and rival battles you get in Platinum. Give me something to look forward too.

G/S remake is practically required. T-T It's so difficult to obtain many of the Johto pokemon in the current gen, and in some cases, impossible to catch them naturally (as in a Wild Capture, as opposed to purifying a Shadow Pokemon, trading it to Previous Gen, and then migrating it to Current gen). A G/S remake would be so very welcomed. I'd also like to see the return of the Apricorn Pokeballs.

=o It's also worth noting that the inernal clock on most G/S/C games has already expired, making the games actually impossible to play in today's day and age.

I agree with Rosey - a Pokemon RPG for an actual console would be spectaculamazing. Not like Colo/XD, where you're running around purifying Shadow Pokemon, but a real Pokemon RPG, where you're encountering Pokemon in the wild, traveling around, catching, trading, breeding, collecting badges, picking a starter, the whole nine yards.

Now wouldn't that be delightful?

I want them to make a G/S remake. :(

They need to.

I remember they were rumors going around that it'll be called Silver Ocean and Gold Sky, or something like that.

Course, that was a long time ago.

Silver and gold was awesome. I mean, you could go to Kanto. And battle Ash. That's sick.

I always liked Flygon. I don't know why. He's a Green Dragon with Red Eyes' date=' and I was saying, "Dude, that's an INSANE Pokemon."

That's why he's always in my team. ^_^

[/quote']

Flygon is a great pokemon. Has anice move pool this gen so he can cause some damage. Only thing I don't like about him is he is a bit sort for defence.

i found this out a while ago it is so funny

As of Pokémon Platinum, Magikarp is the lowest, and ironically, also the highest level non-glitch Pokémon available for capture at level 1 and 100, beating out even the level 80 Arceus for highest. It is only available in a pond in the Resort Area with a Super Rod in Platinum, where only Magikarp can be caught and range in level anywhere from level 1 to 100.

epic right

Hey' date=' do you guys have any shiny pokemon?

[/quote']

You had to bring that up, right? :'(

No. In my 8 years or so of playing Pokemon, I have never even seen a shiny Pokemon other than the mandatory Gyarados in G/S/C and another Pokemon owned by some trainer in the Battle Frontier.

Not one. Ever. Not so much as a glimpse. :'(

Best D/P/Pt Pokemon is Hippopotas. Yes, 'potas, not 'powdon. I mean, look at that muzzle. :D

I had a lot.

Red Gyarados specially.

Hey! I readed somewhere that you can breed shiny pokemon with normal coloreds and you have 50% of getting a new shiny. Supossedly' date=' it works in GBC only, but my dragonair put like 15 eggs of my red Gyarados and no 1 was shiny.

[/quote']

I heard something like that, and then I heard it wasn't rue :(.

@Blackwind: Sorry.

I heard something like that' date=' and then I heard it wasn't rue :(.

@Blackwind: Sorry.

[/quote']

I was joking, no need to apologize! ;)

About that rumour, I'm pretty sure it's false. I think I read somewhere that such a rumour existed, but it was no more than that, a rumour. Otherwise it'd be easy to "mass-produce" shinies, no?

Archived