Real Cards:Blue Flame Swordsman,Silent Magician+Swordsman LV0,Kuribabylon,Kuribon

Lelouch Lamperouge

226521yg8.jpg+226521vd8.jpg

Lore:During either player's turn, you can reduce this card's ATK by any amount, to have another face-up monster gain equal ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Flame Swordsman" from your Graveyard or your Extra Deck.

226521my8.jpg

Lore:his card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 each of "Kuriba", "Kuribe, "Kuribi", "Kuribu" and "Kuriboh". If there are 1 each of "Kuriba", "Kuribe", "Kuribi", "Kuriboh" and "Kuribu" in your Graveyard, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon them from your Graveyard. The ATK of this card is equal to the total ATK of the Tributed monsters

226521aa8.jpg

Lore:If your opponent's monster declares this card as an attack target, you can return this card to your hand to reduce all Battle Damage from that battle to 0. The controller of the monster targeted by this card's effect gains Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.

226521eq8.jpg+226521xk7.jpg

Lore:When your opponent draws a card(s), put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 1). Increase the ATK of this card by 500 points for each Spell Counter on this card. If 1 Spell Counter is on this card, during the Standby Phase of your next turn, by sending this face-up card with 1 Spell Counter on it to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 'Silent Magician LV4' from your hand or Deck."

226521oa7.jpg

Lore:At the beginning of your turn, this card gains 500.At any time you can send this card to the Graveyard to Summon 1 'Silent Swordsman Lv3' or after 3 turns send this card to the Graveyard in order to Summon 'Silent Swordsman Lv5'

Image Credit To Yugioh!

These Are Remakes Of Cards That Never Got Turned Into Cards But Were In The Anime.

Cool!

The image is blurry!

And:

During either player's turn, you can reduce this card's ATK by any amount, to have another face-up monster gain equal ATK.

Should be;

During either player's turn, you can reduce this card's ATK by any amount, to have another face-up monster gain ATK Points equal to the number reduced.

I think!

I may be wrong If someone could correct me lol :lol:

Other than that I'm glad you'll be making cards that were never made before!

Thanks For All The Ratings People I'm Gonna Post Some More Cards Soon. :)

~Added Kuribon.

(Made In Japan Not Out In England Yet)

~Added Silent Magician Lv0

(In Anime Final Duel Between Atem And Yugi)

~Added Silent Swordsman Lv0

(From Same Epp As Magician)

Btw Anyone Have Better Pics For Swordsman And Magician, I'm Still Looking But It's Really Hard.

Archived