Cakes

Sulker

What's the coolest birthday cake you've ever received? How was it decorated? What was the coolest cake you've ever decorated, and how?

The coolest birthday cake I ever got was a Batman cake for my 15th birthday. I'll post a picture later, right now I'm on a laptop, so I don't have my pics.

The coolest one I've ever made, is the one I'm making now. I'm making a birthday cake for my dad. I'm using Van Gogh's "Starry Night" as a subject. I'm doing the colors and stuff with coconut, that's been colored with food coloring. I'll post a picture later if it turns out.

Haha. Yeah' date=' normal icing is really intense. Here's those pictures:

My Batman Cake

[img']http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7748/picture051cw3.jpg[/img]

Dad's Van Gogh Cake

1001628tt0.jpg

It didn't turn out quite how I wanted. Then again, I'm not Van Gogh. And Starry Night wasn't done in coconut. xD

I want that second cake, straight up sexy xD

That's rad. Who did the cake?

my mom did.

i found a pic of it:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4545/evans12bdaycake001zf0.jpg

Thats good' date=' but I thought you ment Man Eater Bug

I'm not that big on cake (unless vanilla), cup cakes on the other hand I love (just as long as they don't have the brown bottem [don't know what to call it'])

Not a big Fan ? I mean I hate cakes. Or in other words. They taste horrible to me.

Same here' date=' but the fact that they can be used as a canvas to the cake maker at express creative art, IS AWESOME!!!!!! xD

Excuse my grammar. xD

[/quote']

Yes you have horrible grammar.

Haha. Ditto.

And I told you people say ditto.

I like cake... but only once in a while, and I don't like the frosting on store bought cakes. It's too sweet.

Archived