Densou Gijin Elekinesis / Electronic Transimulation Wattkinesis
Light Psychic / Effect
(1) (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; move it to another of your opponent’s available Main Monster Zones.
Mikiri no Gokui / Critical Timing
(1) When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, with the same name as a card in their GY: Negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.
EXFO-JP067 サイバネット・リフレッシュ (OCG: Cybenet Refresh/TCG: Cynet Refresh)
Normal Trap Card
(1) When an opponent’s Cyberse monster declares an attack: You can destroy all monsters in both players’ Main Monster Zones, then during the End Phase of this turn, players can Special Summon as many Cyberse Link Monsters that were destroyed by this effect as possible from the GY to their owners’ Fields.
(2) When an opponent’s monster activates an effect: You can banish this card from the GY; until the end of the turn, Cyberse monsters you control are unaffected by card effects, except your card effects.
When a Cyberse monster declares an attack: Destroy as many monsters in the Main Monster Zones as possible, and if you do, during the End Phase of this turn, Special Summon as many Cyberse Link Monsters among those destroyed monsters in the GY as possible to their owner's fields. When your opponent activates a monster effect: You can banish this card from your GY; Cyberse Link Monsters you control are unaffected by card effects (except their own) until the end of this turn.
Alternate art if current one is too biased (which it likely is)
Braviary the True Valor Eagle
Level 4 | WIND | Winged Beast | Xyz | Effect
2 Level 4 monsters
① Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, then they take 800 damage. ② Once per turn (Quick Effect), if another monster you control would be targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can have this card become the new target of that effect. ③ If this card with material is destroyed and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 monster with 2000 or less ATK from your hand or GY.
(Because cardmaker sucks and I cannot link from my Wikia easily, use the written data for any grading. Picture is generally what it should look like; written data will be more updated.)
- 9/18/2017: Modified detach effect to just blow up monsters.
Y no Link stuff (required notes, keep this closed if you don't want to read them)
I do have Link-related cards but they're still WIP right now.
Be patient on those.
But other than that, was partially influenced from my Xyz game thread (and yes, Pokemon were the next thing that came up at the time). Basically Brave Bird and part of its dex entry.
I honestly wanted to make it burn for half damage, but then we have it outclassing Volcasaurus in terms of what it can do; out of fairness, I think it kind of is, given it can blow up S/T as well and still strike on the same turn.
Second effect is supposed to protect your larger bosses from getting blasted via common removal (i.e. Magibullet backrow is seeing more use, so have this take the bullet [pun not intended] instead of the larger bosses or something else more important at the time). Also does more in the long run than destruction protection (even if it would stop Decode from blowing you up).
Last effect at least lets you recycle either this card's mats (or possibly any Link 2s and lower you used earlier for stuff; might help since Proxy and such have side markers).
In Link format, I don't think that I need a hard OPT since:
(1) Requires materials on it to even do so, and needs to hit the Grave.
(2) Statline is ineligible for revival (though it's also there so you can't just revive a free Decode, etc.)
(3) what are the chances of actually doing it with only 1 EMZ open and/or getting Links out.
But I will add one if the need arises.
(Statline will not be modified; thematically, it's Braviary's Attack and Defense stats, times 100 for Yugioh purposes.)
IMG Credit: Myself
I'll be happy to give it out to those who want it. Was just using a US flag background and Braviary render itself; makes sense considering stuff.
Do not focus your review on the image.
Reps/likes will be given to members who give proper reviews under the Advanced Clause.
Subterror no Doushi / Subterror Guru
Earth Dragon / Flip / Effect
You can only use each of this card name’s effects once per turn.
(1) FLIP: You can add 1 “Subterror” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Subterror Guru”.
(2) You can target 1 other face-up monster; change that monster and this card to face-down Defense Position. This effect can be activated during either player’s turn, if you control another “Subterror” card.
I'd rather not make two separate threads for Yusaku and Akira, so just grouping them together.
Link 2 | FIRE | Cyberse | Link | Effect
W / SE
2 Cyberse monsters
All Link Monsters you control gain 800 ATK. You can only control 1 "Flame Administrator".
When this card is activated: Place 1 Limit Counter on it for each Cyberse Link Monster in your GY, then Special Summon 1 "Code Talker" monster from your Extra Deck, and if you do, equip this card to it. Once per turn, during your End Phase, remove 1 Limit Counter from this card. When the last Limit Counter is removed from this card, destroy the equipped monster. When this card leaves the field, destroy the equipped monster. While this card is on your field or in your GY, "Limit Code" cannot be activated.
Level 7 | DARK | Fiend | Flip | Effect
2500 / 0
FLIP: You can target 1 other face-up monster on the field; this card gains ATK equal to that monster's original ATK, then change that monster to face-down Defense Position. Each monster your opponent controls loses 1000 ATK for each monster linked to it. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: You can target 1 Set monster on the field; change it to face-up Defense Position.
Level 4 | DARK | ??? | Flip | Effect
500 / 1800
FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 Flip monster from your hand or GY in face-down Defense Position, then if this effect is activated during your opponent's Battle Phase, end the Battle Phase.
Tindangle Base Gardna
Level 5 | DARK | ??? | Effect
??? / 2300
When a monster(s) is Set on your field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. When a monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone an opponent's Link Monster points to: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Tindangle" monster from your hand.
If you control no monsters, destroy this card. While a "Tindangle" monster is in the Monster Zone, your opponent's monsters cannot target face-down Defense Position monsters for attacks.
(For now, I suppose assume that Tindangles are all Fiends. We do not know what Gardna's ATK is; assume 0 or something low.)
Akira's ones are far more interesting to be honest, but yeah.
(At this time, I haven't reviewed the episode, but finished watching it.)