- First one to 3 votes or whoever got the most votes by deadline wins.
- Voters must explain their thought process when voting, or else it will be rejected.
- Participants or I reserve the right to contest a vote. (I reserve the right to overrule vetoes/acceptance of votes if need be)
- Card C votes are permitted.
- Winner fights AEZ in the final.
(If no vote / tied vote, both will advance to the final for a 3-way.)
- Voters will be given reps for each accepted vote post they make.
Deadline: 7/22/2017 @ 9:00 pm HST
Theme: Retrain a match winner card (including Victory Dragon)
You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Machine monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Pendulum monster you control; Machine monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's cards or effects for the rest of this turn.
Her wings display her glory.
The proof of her glories are told in legend.
When this card is activated: You can add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck or GY to your hand. Field Spell Card you control is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. While you control another card in your Pendulum Zone, negate the effects of your opponent's Field Spell Card.
Cannot be Special Summoned, except by Pendulum Summon. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. You can also Normal Summon this card by sending 1 Field Spell Card you control and 2 monsters you control and/or from your hand to the GY. If this card is Summoned: You can activate 1 Field Spell Card directly from your Deck. While you control a Field Spell Card, this card is unaffected by other card effects.
So this time, we get the 2014 Match Winners retrained.
Alright then, go ahead and vote, guys.