TWO CARDS AWAY FROM
you had to use those subs?
- Garbage Ningen Spergoon likes this
Jump to content
i make anime only yugioh cards
Posted by -kyo- on 19 October 2017 - 11:13 PM
Mushibami no Rinpun / Corrosive Scales
(1) Target 1 Insect monster you control; equip this card to that target. Your opponent cannot attack Insect monsters, except for the equipped monster you control.
(2) Each time your opponent Normal/Special Summons a monster, or activates a card or effect, place 1 Scale Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls. Monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK/DEF for each Scale Counter it has.
Posted by -kyo- on 26 September 2017 - 11:11 PM
Antique Gear Megaton Golem / Megaton Ancient gear Golem
Earth Machine / Fusion / Effect
3 “Ancient Gear” monsters
(1) If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Traps until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) If this card was Fusion Summoned using 2 or more “Ancient Gear Golem” and/or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound”, this card can make a number of attacks per Battle Phase equal to the number of those monsters used.
(3) If this face-up Fusion Summoned card leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem” from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
Kyuukyoku Hougyokushin Rainbow Over Dragon/Ultimate Crystal God Rainbow Over Dragon
7 “Crystal Beast” monsters
Must be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon or the following method, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
・You can Special Summon this card from the Extra Deck by Tributing a Level 10 “Ultimate Crystal God” monster you control (You do not use “Polymerization”.)
(1): Once per turn: You can banish 1 “Crystal Beast” monster in your GY; this card gains ATK equal to the banished monster’s ATK until the end of this turn.
(2): (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this Fusion Summoned card; return all cards on the field to the Deck.
Posted by -kyo- on 15 September 2017 - 11:08 AM
If this card is selected as an attack target, equip this card as an Equip Card to the attacking monster after damage calculation. The equipped monster is treated as Insect-Type, and it cannot be Tributed or selected as an attack target. If the equipped monster is the only monster your opponent controls, monsters you control can attack your opponent directly. During your opponent's 3rd Standby Phase after this card was equipped to that monster, destroy the equipped monster and Special Summon 1 "Poison Butterfly" from your Deck to your opponent's side of the field.
Activate only when a face-up Insect-Type monster you control is targeted for an attack. Return that monster to the hand, and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Insect-Type monster from your hand. That monster becomes the new attack target.
some of these were metioned here
so i thought i'd make a thread for em
Posted by -kyo- on 13 August 2017 - 06:39 PM
When you Normal or Special Summon a "Shadow Six Samurai" monster(s): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Legendary Shadow of the Six Samurai" once per turn. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Level 4 or lower "Six Samurai" monster from your GY; this card's Attribute, Level, ATK, and DEF become the same as that banished monster's, until the end of this turn.
only the wiki had this
Posted by -kyo- on 03 August 2017 - 12:39 PM
Beltlink Wall Dragon
Cannot be destroyed by other cards' effects. Dragon monsters you control gain 300 DEF. Neither player can Link Summon a monster with less Link Arrows than the monster on the field with the most Link Arrows. Monsters cannot declare an attack, except Link Monsters. If there are 2 or more Cyberse Link Monsters on the field: You can activate this effect; while this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Cyberse monsters while they are in the hand, field, or GY, they cannot attack, they cannot be targeted for attacks, but does not prevent a player from attacking directly, also neither player can target them with card effects. If every Cyberse monster that was on the field at activation of the above effect leaves the field: Destroy this card.
If there are 2 Link Monsters in the Extra Monster Zones with the same number of Link Arrows: Draw 2 cards, and if you do, show them, but banish them during the End Phase of this turn if they are still in your hand.
Revolve Boot Sector
All "rokket" monsters on the field gain 300 ATK and DEF. You can only use 1 of the following effects of "Revolve Boot Sector" per turn, and only once that turn.
● During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon up to 2 "rokket" monsters with different names from your hand in Defense Position.
● During your Main Phase: You can excavate the top 6 cards of your Deck, send any excavated "rokket" cards to the GY, also place the other cards on the bottom of your Deck in any order.
Tribute 1 Level 3 or lower "rokket" monster, then target 1 "Borrel" Link Monster you control; equip this card to it. It gains this effect.
● Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster you control; this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
Posted by -kyo- on 26 June 2017 - 05:25 AM
DBSW-JP008 忍の六武 Shinobi no Rokubu (The Six Shinobi)
Normal Trap Card
(1) If you control 6 “Six Samurai” monsters, each with a different Attribute from the others: Skip your opponent’s next turn.
how do you hav- extra zone
Posted by -kyo- on 24 June 2017 - 07:52 AM
Dragon / Tuner
If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can pay half your LP, then target 1 Level 6 or lower monster you control; Special Summon this card, but its Level is reduced by the Level of the targeted monster, also place this card on the bottom of the Deck when it leaves the field. You can only use the effect of "Destrudo, the Dead Drake of Dread" once per turn.
i found this on the wikia but not on the org but i confirmed it on the livedoor link
i once thought of a way dark tuners could be released as and they were kinda like this
Posted by -kyo- on 21 June 2017 - 05:12 AM
CIBR-JP077 拮抗勝負 Kikkou Shoubu (Struggling Battle )
Normal Trap Card
If you control no cards, you can activate this card from your hand.
(1) If your opponent controls more cards than you do, at the end of the Battle Phase: Make your opponent banish cards they control face-down until they control the same number of cards you do.
use this on 2nd turn
Posted by -kyo- on 19 June 2017 - 07:28 AM
Water Winged Beast / Gemini / Effect
(1) This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard.
(2) While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with these effects.
-Cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, card effects.
-If an opponent’s monster attacks, it must attack directly.