continuous trap card
Jump to content
i make anime only yugioh cards
19 October 2017 - 11:13 PM
Mushibami no Rinpun / Corrosive Scales
(1) Target 1 Insect monster you control; equip this card to that target. Your opponent cannot attack Insect monsters, except for the equipped monster you control.
(2) Each time your opponent Normal/Special Summons a monster, or activates a card or effect, place 1 Scale Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls. Monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK/DEF for each Scale Counter it has.
03 October 2017 - 01:55 AM
Special Summon 1 "Parasite Paracide" from your opponent's Deck to their side of the field in face-up Attack Position. All monsters on the field and those Summoned afterwards are equipped with a "Parasite Token" that is treated as an Equip Spell Card. Parasitized monsters are treated as Insect-Type and cannot be Tributed. This effect lasts as long as "Parasite Paracide" and "Reckless Parasite" are on the field.
if only it limit tributes to summons then this would be so broken with Super Cocoon of Evolution
26 September 2017 - 11:11 PM
Antique Gear Megaton Golem / Megaton Ancient gear Golem
Earth Machine / Fusion / Effect
3 “Ancient Gear” monsters
(1) If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Traps until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) If this card was Fusion Summoned using 2 or more “Ancient Gear Golem” and/or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound”, this card can make a number of attacks per Battle Phase equal to the number of those monsters used.
(3) If this face-up Fusion Summoned card leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem” from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
Kyuukyoku Hougyokushin Rainbow Over Dragon/Ultimate Crystal God Rainbow Over Dragon
7 “Crystal Beast” monsters
Must be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon or the following method, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
・You can Special Summon this card from the Extra Deck by Tributing a Level 10 “Ultimate Crystal God” monster you control (You do not use “Polymerization”.)
(1): Once per turn: You can banish 1 “Crystal Beast” monster in your GY; this card gains ATK equal to the banished monster’s ATK until the end of this turn.
(2): (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this Fusion Summoned card; return all cards on the field to the Deck.