Bat (because memes)
All I can think of atm
- Tyretian likes this
Jump to content
Achieving 101 comments in a status
As you may or may not know, I change my avatar quite frequently, so to reflect this, I will be keeping a collection of all (Most of them if I cannot remember any of them) of the avis that I have used on this site (Including ones I used with my Monster accounts during the Halloween events). This will be an ongoing thing.
January 17th: Tonight, I'm still doing these, Winter can't paste as plain text and I can confirm it is mid January.
January 29th: Tonight, we celebrate two new mods, I'm combining my thing with a status fad and yes we really are a weird bunch.
March 11th: Tonight, Babymon strikes again, lynch mobs are formed, and what does Pot of Greed do again?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐♫ DANCE RIOT ♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐♫
- Yugioh Arc-V
- Digimon Adventure Tri
- Cardfight Vanguard G NEXT
- Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters
- BanG Dream
- Yugioh GX
- Yugioh 5Ds
- Yugioh Zexal
- Pokémon Advanced
- Pokémon Diamond&Pearl
- Pokémon Best Wishes
- Pokémon Origins
- Pokémon XY
- Pokémon XY&Z
- Digimon Adventure
- Digimon Adventure 02
- Dinosaur King
- Cardfight Vanguard (S1, Asia Circuit, Link Joker, Legion Mate)
- Cardfight Vanguard G (S1, GIRS Crisis, Stride Gate)
- No Game No Life
- Heavy Object
- Comet Lucifer
- Divine Gate
- Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
- Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalite
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV
- QUALIDEA CODE
- Ange Vierge
- Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
- Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV
- Luger Code 1951
- Regalia the Three Sacred Stars
- Pokémon Generations
- Brave Witches
- Drifters (for now at least)
Seen at least 1 episode of:
- Digimon Tamers
- Digimon Xros Wars
- Dragonball Z
- Dragonball GT
- Mob Psycho 100
- Sailor Moon
- Inazuma Eleven
- One Piece
- Sonic X
- Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
- Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders
- Code Lyoko
- Teen Titans
- Rozen Maiden
- Hetalia: Axis Powers
Posted by ~British Soul~ on 11 March 2017 - 04:42 PM
At this point I'm certain this account is just a troll anyway (have mods checked IP?) but I feel the importance of card draw should always be reiterated.
I'm sure you're not the only one who is thinking this tbph.
I don't understand what this card does, can someone explain it to me?
[Soul Blast 2 and choose one of your untapped rear guards and knock it out] If you have more Prizes than your opponent, you may pay the cost, if you do; buddy call a resonator, put cards from the top of your deck into your clock until you level up then draw 2 cards and if you draw a "Steven's Advice" via this effect, reveal it and admit that you need to git gud, pay 3 gauge and perform a damage check. (Trigger effects are nullified)
Something along those lines .
Posted by ~British Soul~ on 08 March 2017 - 02:56 PM
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can draw 1 card, then place 1 card from your hand on either the top or bottom of your Deck. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon any number of "Baobaboon" from your Deck.
So this is coming out in the Raging Tempest Special Edition next week alongside Zoodiac Kataroost (Cuckle), discuss?
Posted by ~British Soul~ on 25 February 2017 - 06:16 PM
Fun facts about me;
- I've never stepped foot outside of England
- I was born at the bottom of the stairs of my neighbour's house.
- I've been inside a stretch limo when I was 11
More to come if I can remember any more fun facts.
Posted by ~British Soul~ on 19 February 2017 - 07:25 PM
- Reiji explains that the 4 cards Leo made had the power to not only get rid of the dragons, but to turn the user into a baby. In addition, he said that the reason why Reira didn't become 4 babies was to seal Zarc's soul which took away his smile and that he re-enacted the Maiami Championship to get back the smile.
- After the whole Zarc shit, people were sceptical as to whether Yuya can save the world
- So Gongenzaka's final boss is basically the Demon Train from Zelda Spirit Tracks (coincidently was the first part of the final boss of that game) and conveniently has an effect to get rid of Action cards. Gee that would've been useful back in Xyz.
- Wow, once Pendulum Illusion was set up, the duel became a loop of Yuya ditches an Action card to damage Gongenzaka, Gongenzaka killing Odd-Eyes and burning Yuya, etc till there was a winner yet the crowd seemed to enjoy it;
- Yuya telling his mum to shut up, that'll do it.
- Reiji explains that the battle royale was done as continuation of the Maiami Championship and can only permit one of the Lancers to advance to Youth, meaning that Yuya has to beat the rest of them; Dennis, Kurosaki and Serena (though Yuya knows Serena is in Arc-V) by going to the Xyz dimension.
- Hello Dennis.
Posted by ~British Soul~ on 17 February 2017 - 09:31 PM
Basically TPP are playing a Romhack of Yellow called; Chatty Yellow, where the starter is a Chatot who is immune from the PC and NPC dialogue is comprised of stuff said in the Twitch chat. Oh and every trainer in the game (apart from the rival) is randomised to become a random user in chat. I became a biker on Route 16 with the following team.