Gimmick Puppet Clanging Clown
DARK/Machine/Effect/Level 8/0 ATK/2000 DEF
During your Main Phase: You can discard this card from your hand; take 1 “Gimmick Puppet” monster from your Deck, except “Gimmick Puppet Clanging Clown”, and either add it to your hand or send it to the GY. If this card is banished, or sent from the field to the GY, while you control a face-up "Gimmick Puppet" monster: You can Special Summon this card. You can only use each effect of "Gimmick Puppet Clanging Clown" once per turn.
Number 26: Gimmick Puppet Constructitan
DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect/Rank 8/? ATK/3000 DEF
2+ Level 8 monsters
While this card as a "Gimmick Puppet" monster attached to it as material, this card's ATK is equal to the combined original ATK of all materials attached to it. During your Main Phase: You can detach 1 material from this card, then activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 face-up monster on the field; attach it to this card as material.
● Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of the detached material.
● Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls whose original ATK is equal to or less than the original ATK of the detached material.
You can only use this effect of "Number 26: Gimmick Puppet Constructitan" once per turn.
Number C26: Gimmick Puppet Destructitan
DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect/Rank 9/? ATK/4000 DEF
2+ Level 9 monsters
This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. After damage calculation, if this card attacked an opponent's monster: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original DEF. If this card has a "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster as material, it gains these effects.
● Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects, also cannot be destroyed by card effects.
● During the Battle Phase, if your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy all cards on the field, also end the Battle Phase.
Rank-Up-Magic Limited Argent Force
During your Main Phase: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control that has a Machine monster(s) attached to it as material; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number C" or "CXyz" Xyz Monster that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.) During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY and pay half your LP, then target 2 of your Machine monsters that are banished, or in your GY, also declare a Level between 5 and 9; Special Summon those targets, but their effects are negated, also they become the declared Level. Immediately after this card resolves, Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using those 2 monsters only. You can only use 1 effect of "Rank-Up-Magic Limited Argent Force" per turn, and only once that turn.
Puppet Recovery Claw
You can activate the effects of Xyz Monsters with "Number" in their original names that have a "Gimmick Puppet" monster(s) attached to them as material as Quick Effects. You can only use 1 of these effects of "Puppet Recovery Claw" per turn, and only once that turn.
● You can target 2 Level 8 or lower "Gimmick Puppet" monsters in your GY; your opponent chooses 1 for you, Special Summon it, then banish the other.
● You can target 1 face-up "Number" Xyz Monster you control, then target 1 of your banished "Gimmick Puppet" monsters; attach the second target to the first target as material, then, if the first target was a "Gimmick Puppet" Xyz Monster, you can attach this card to the first target as material.
Supreme King (Evil HEROs)
- Perry Ellis. likes this